Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.0.1 PHP 7.0.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
  • alidswoo_ion 1.0.1 PHP 7.2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 24

Luxurious

new update wont show gallery in my product anymore !! and when i set old setting to save all image to server its keep same problem, also when importing product by clicking edit and then import to list, its keep uploading for long time while product is already there in my store !!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
new update wont show gallery in my product anymore !! and when i set old setting to save all image to server its keep same problem, also when importing product by clicking edit and then import to list, its keep uploading for long time while product is already there in my store !!
If your theme doesn't support default WooCommerce Product Gallery slider, Featured image and Gallery images checkboxes should be ticked on.
As for the second issue - it means that plugin hasn't received answer from your server - why is it happening - I can't tell exactly. Better to contact your Hosting support and try to ask them.

Luxurious

If your theme doesn't support default WooCommerce Product Gallery slider, Featured image and Gallery images checkboxes should be ticked on.
As for the second issue - it means that plugin hasn't received answer from your server - why is it happening - I can't tell exactly. Better to contact your Hosting support and try to ask them.
oh !! but it was working well before, its not a server issue, now even if i tick all options its not working !!

cansme3

I am having this issue as well. Tried a recommended woo-commerce theme, deleted all plugins - same result. Although I see the images sitting there in the product gallery on the page but not under media library.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Although I see the images sitting there in the product gallery on the page but not under media library.

Right click the image and click "Open image in another tab" and look at the URL to see where it is. All mine are being imported to my server with no problems.

... and again, "what theme"?

cansme3

The themes - storevilla and shopper.

Deleted the alidropship plug-in and the google chrome extension. Reinstalled both and the import is working again.

Luxurious - Thank You!