AliDropship Woo 0.9.0 BETA 2

Mar

Pricing formula will be implemented later .

Split variation - try to use some 3rd parties plugin for that , there are plenty of them for WooCommerce.
Victoria, I have suggested to add crop tool in the built in image editor. Today, when you remove the top or bottom part of a product image using the frame tool, a large white space will be left which is very ugly.

Mar

Main features:

- Bulk Import bug is fixed: more reviews were imported then it was supposed to (according filter 'Up to...')

- New import reviews option: ‘Apply only to products without reviews’ is added

View attachment 3756

- 'Images to be imported' option: shows how many images should be imported in a queue (if AliDropship Google Chrome extension is logged out for some reasons - images import will be continued).

View attachment 3812
Victoria, I don't see the same issue in the forum that is why it took me sometime. After updating to this version of Ali woo, the currency converter in my website was nowhere to be found. I cleared the cache, removed the latest version and installed version 8.13, the currency switcher was there. Removed version 8.13 again, did it three times. Everytime I installed version 8.13, the currency is there, when I installed version 9.0 again, the currency is gone. I don't know if you have heard about this issue, but that is what is happening in my site. This time, I am using version 8.13 until it is resolved.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Victoria, I don't see the same issue in the forum that is why it took me sometime. After updating to this version of Ali woo, the currency converter in my website was nowhere to be found. I cleared the cache, removed the latest version and installed version 8.13, the currency switcher was there. Removed version 8.13 again, did it three times. Everytime I installed version 8.13, the currency is there, when I installed version 9.0 again, the currency is gone. I don't know if you have heard about this issue, but that is what is happening in my site. This time, I am using version 8.13 until it is resolved.
Hello, current version of AliDropship Woo plugin is 0.8.13 - please use it till the next release.