AliDropship ver. 1.0.3.2 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main Features:

• Orders page is refined (information about applied coupon, grand total amount of order is added)
Orders ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-16 10.32.16.png
  • Image removal in Comments is fixed
  • Pricing formula priority option is added - you can set a priority order for formula that will be applied for the same range amount for a particular category and the rest of products.
For example, you have formula 5 < cost < 30 * 2 for category Dresses and you have formula 5 < cost < 30 * 1.75 for the rest of your products. In this case you need to put formula for Dresses category higher in Pricing formula list by Drag and drop option, then Update Prices to confirm changes:

Pricing ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-16 10.51.07.png

• Abandoned cart bug on checkout page is fixed

Attachments

• alids_first_ion71 v.1.0.3.2.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 28
  • alids_first_ion v1.0.3.2.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 33

Ryan

Hello, with the new update I can't edit customer reviews.
1. Can't delete images. "X" button doesn't do anything.
2. When changing country and updating, it still shows the previous country.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, with the new update I can't edit customer reviews.
1. Can't delete images. "X" button doesn't do anything.
2. When changing country and updating, it still shows the previous country.
I checked on my site, all is good, please purge your cache and try again, or PM me your domain name and WP login credentials I will check.

Mar

I checked on my site, all is good, please purge your cache and try again, or PM me your domain name and WP login credentials I will check.
I have updated the plugin, but don't see this changes you have shown here. Purge my cache? I have done it, still nothing. Also the latest Davinci theme update. It is not showing in the dashboard, I saw some instruction to delete the old theme and install the updated version. But while other theme have delete buttons, Davinci don't have. Do I need to delete the theme in the themes folder in cPanel? Please make instruction clear, and please make sure changes you are showing here are showing at our end.

Thai Anh

There is an example of price to answer.
For example:
Three models of necklace
1. necklace no box: $15
2. necklace with box: $20
3. necklace Special line: $25

But when I add the color attribute to all products. The system automatically changes the price of three types of products is $15.

Is there a way to fix that?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have updated the plugin, but don't see this changes you have shown here. Purge my cache? I have done it, still nothing. Also the latest Davinci theme update. It is not showing in the dashboard, I saw some instruction to delete the old theme and install the updated version. But while other theme have delete buttons, Davinci don't have. Do I need to delete the theme in the themes folder in cPanel? Please make instruction clear, and please make sure changes you are showing here are showing at our end.
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check

axiom786

No, I can't because I can't reproduce your situation on my site
Hello, Will you please let me know if it is Safe to give Access Credentials, and License keys publicly on forum...if Not, then please let me know the ways to communicate it in case you will need it to view a particular site situation..I am asking it just as a precautionary measure please...thanking you...Regards.... IBRAHIM p.s: I am proud of my NEW Alidropship Plugin

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, Will you please let me know if it is Safe to give Access Credentials, and License keys publicly on forum...if Not, then please let me know the ways to communicate it in case you will need it to view a particular site situation..I am asking it just as a precautionary measure please...thanking you...Regards.... IBRAHIM p.s: I am proud of my NEW Alidropship Plugin
Hello Ibrahim, you shouldn't share your access credentials publicly on Forum, but you can send them via 'Start conversation' option.

Mar

No, I can't because I can't reproduce your situation on my site
Victoria, even with Davinci theme with out a delete button, you cannot help without giving WP credentials? Please just answer the questions: since I cannot delete the theme in the dashboard, is it safe to delete it in cPanel. If I am using the child theme, what will happen if I delete the parent theme?

tomrreid

Victoria, even with Davinci theme with out a delete button, you cannot help without giving WP credentials? Please just answer the questions: since I cannot delete the theme in the dashboard, is it safe to delete it in cPanel. If I am using the child theme, what will happen if I delete the parent theme?
You must first activate another theme so you can delete.

Mar

You must first activate another theme so you can delete.
Let me repeat the question, since there is no delete button in the dashboard is it safe to remove the theme in cPanel? If I am using the child theme, what will happen if I delete the parent theme? You might say that the child and parent theme is the same, but I just want a clear answer.

tomrreid

Let me repeat the question, since there is no delete button in the dashboard is it safe to remove the theme in cPanel? If I am using the child theme, what will happen if I delete the parent theme? You might say that the child and parent theme is the same, but I just want a clear answer.
Your using wordpress. Go to appearance/ themes. There you see what themes you have. If you only have Davinci upload any theme, activate then the delete will show for Davinci. You dont need to go to cpanel or even a file transfer program because it can be done in themes. Everything is stored in your database so makes no difference where its deleted from. See attachment and what it looks like after activating a temporary theme.

Attachments

• davinci.jpg
    davinci.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 11

Direct Webstore

You can't delete an "active" theme. The delete button will not show. It's active because it's being used by the child theme. That's why you need to activate another temporary theme (any WP theme), THEN the delete button on the parent theme will show. Then delete the theme (the parent NOT the child), upload the new one and then re-activate the child theme. Check that the temporary theme did not re-locate your main menu. You may need to go t Menus/Manage Locations and fix it.

It's a hassle. I know. I have to do the damn process to 6 sites. :)