AliDropship ver. 0.9.15 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:
  • 'Smart search’ added: now when you type some search request you see the products which have this word or combination of letters in their title.
a8449fa8c293.png

• Symbols quantity limitation was removed from ‘Address’ field on checkout page
4c8867de23f2.png

• Yoast SEO Premium compatibility

Attachments

• alids.0.9.15.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 18
  • ION alids.0.9.15.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 15
  • PHP 7.1 ION alids.0.9.15.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 28

Nick84

Hello, this new update introduced an issue on my end. See snapshot attached. This is Michelangelo theme.
Actually I am not sure whether the issue is due to the plugin update or the theme update as there were updates to both introduced recently.
Obviously the "smart search" does not work properly as results are not visible plus the header of my theme is now stretching into two rows instead of one which does not look good.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 14

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, this new update introduced an issue on my end. See snapshot attached. This is Michelangelo theme.
Actually I am not sure whether the issue is due to the plugin update or the theme update as there were updates to both introduced recently.
Obviously the "smart search" does not work properly as results are not visible plus the header of my theme is now stretching into two rows instead of one which does not look good.
Please make sure you updated a theme as well.

upload_2017-10-26_9-42-30.png

If issue persists after update please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Nick84

Please make sure you updated a theme as well.

View attachment 1626

If issue persists after update please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.
It does work now, thank you! One other thing I noticed however - the cart appears as a white spot on both Mozilla and Inet Explorer (Chrome is fine). See snapshot.
When site loads initially it appears for a moment and then is replaced by this white spot.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.4 KB · Views: 14

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It does work now, thank you! One other thing I noticed however - the cart appears as a white spot on both Mozilla and Inet Explorer (Chrome is fine). See snapshot.
When site loads initially it appears for a moment and then is replaced by this white spot.
Thank you - we will fix it.