- Update optimization

Andy (ver. 1.5.2)
Dali (ver. 1.6.0)
DaVinci (ver. 1.5.1)
DaVinci 2.0 (ver. 1.5.9)
El Greco (ver. 1.4.6)
Picasso (ver. 1.2.1)
Raphael (ver. 1.7.8)
- Now you can change background color of the 'Best deals' product block and hide product image outline
Rubens (ver. 1.1.3)
Van Gogh (ver. 1.1.1)

El Greco Woo (ver. 1.1.5)
Monet Woo (ver. 1.1.3)
Smart Theme Woo (ver. 1.0.5)
- Minor optimizations
Andy Woo (ver. 1.0.9.2)
- Duplicate products bug fixed (when 'Shop' chosen as Home in WP Reading Settings)
Matisse Woo (ver. 1.0.8.2)
Da Vinci Woo (ver. 1.3.1)
- Sticky add to cart added on mobile
- Image position improved in product page gallery

sportycloset

Hello, thanks for the update. Do we receive the updates on Wordpress's dashboard or do we have to download from the website and install the new version?

Best Regards
Mihai Dobre

chris37

Hello, thanks for the update. Do we receive the updates on Wordpress's dashboard or do we have to download from the website and install the new version?

Best Regards
Mihai Dobre
We must have automatically prompt but I don't see it either...

Let go to the themes page of them website and download the latest update from there

sportycloset

yeah, I just did it... I had version 2.2 now I have the latest version .. pfft .. Should receive the update through Wordpress's dashboard

chris37

Image position improved in product page gallery
Thank You

Sticky add to cart added on mobile

I have disable mine.

I will point only the plugin are created by alidropship company.

The gift box is above the sticky cart button,

Is look bad (imagine to have a chat box above that, both of them above the sticky add to cart)

Anyway I say i will mention only the alidropship products,

The gift box can not be custom position in mobile view (only left or right ) from the dashboard settings,

I have manual change the height position of mine above the sticky cart button in mobile view but you must serious considered to add the fuction for is can be easy position from the backend and not need custom CSS for that.

@Nadezhda please look In to this.

Matisse Woo (ver. 1.0.8.2)
Love it :)

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
The gift box can not be custom position in mobile view (only left or right ) from the dashboard settings,

I have manual change the height position of mine above the sticky cart button in mobile view but you must serious considered to add the fuction for is can be easy position from the backend and not need custom CSS for that.
Hello.

We have already planned to add the feature you are requesting, it will be available in one of the nearest Gift Box add-ons updates.