AliDropship Themes Update

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci 2.0 (current version 1.2.5):
- Slider rotation bug fixed
- Header and footer colorpirckers added to Customization (General and Footer sections)
- Product variation image is shown in image gallery on mobile devices (magnifying glass icon is not used anymore)

DaVinci 2.0 (current version 1.2.5):
- Slider rotation bug fixed
- Header and footer colorpirckers added to Customization (General and Footer sections)
- Product variation image is shown in image gallery on mobile devices (magnifying glass icon is not used anymore)
for the woocommerce option is there a way to move the menu from all the way in the top desktop users won't be able to see there options

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

for the woocommerce option is there a way to move the menu from all the way in the top desktop users won't be able to see there options
Hello,

You can hide your Slider menu by disabling the corresponding option in your Slider settings.

Customize  woo newdavinci – woo newdavinci (7).jpg

yr219

Davinci-2 Theme update:
Getting notification in WP regarding Davinci-2 Theme update, if updated now, then will all the customized settings, image and all other manually set parameters remain automatically as it is or do i have to re configure every thing again from the start ? Bcoz last time i changed theme from Davinci-1 to Davinci-2 & after changing i had to reconfigure every thing again manually.
Pls confirm.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Davinci-2 Theme update:
Getting notification in WP regarding Davinci-2 Theme update, if updated now, then will all the customized settings, image and all other manually set parameters remain automatically as it is or do i have to re configure every thing again from the start ? Bcoz last time i changed theme from Davinci-1 to Davinci-2 & after changing i had to reconfigure every thing again manually.
Pls confirm.
Hello,

DaVinci and DaVinci 2.0 are two absolutely independent themes. Predictably, you need to start customization from scratch in case you decide to switch from one theme to another.
Updating your theme works differently. Your customization settings (images, colors, etc.) remain the same. So, feel safe to update your theme. In case you have some doubts, you may always create a back-up version of your website.

yr219

Hello,

DaVinci and DaVinci 2.0 are two absolutely independent themes. Predictably, you need to start customization from scratch in case you decide to switch from one theme to another.
Updating your theme works differently. Your customization settings (images, colors, etc.) remain the same. So, feel safe to update your theme. In case you have some doubts, you may always create a back-up version of your website.

Hi, Thanks for confirming, can you please share the link or steps to create a back-up version of the complete website please ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, Thanks for confirming, can you please share the link or steps to create a back-up version of the complete website please ?
We'd recommend getting in touch with your hosting support team to learn how to create a back-up version of your website.