Alidropship settings shows no data...

MaCaM2

Hi pls help..my Alidropship settings suddenly shows no data or the data is not accessible...i clicked on all the settings & even the license key shows nothing...
i'm not even able to direct import to my import list & even the Alishipping is not working.. pls help..
shoukd i re-install the plugins again???
AliDropshipWp.jpg

MaCaM2

It looks like caching problem. Try refreshing the page yet?
i think ya...it's the caching problem...I deactivated the w3 total cache & the datas came back...but the products imports doesn't seem to work at all...imported 200++ products direct from aliexpress but none came to import list with images..
haiz i'm very frustrated..

daniel-97

i think ya...it's the caching problem...I deactivated the w3 total cache & the datas came back...but the products imports doesn't seem to work at all...imported 200++ products direct from aliexpress but none came to import list with images..
Yeah same problem with caching too, now my WP admin doesn't cache anymore, strange

chris37

Do you import 200 product at ones ?

MaCaM2

Do you import 200 product at ones ?
NO...of course i imported one by one because i'm using direct import from aliexpress....eg; i imported 10 products 1st.. then i waited for the products to be imported to the 'import list' complete with images... if it's imported without any images after abt an hour then i'll delete those products & try again ..
but now... it seems that none were imported with images.. ;( i'm really frustrated ...
i've bought ali2woo plugin at 1st but then i realized that i have to pay more to buy more product imports after i've imported 1k++ products...thought buying alidropship plugin could solve my problem to import more products....end-up i've wasted my money & i'm really frustrated...i don;t know if i shud continue with my dropshipping shop that i've wanted to setup..after abt 2mths struggling with those plugins..;(