AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.9.3 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• 2checkout legacy integration restored
  • Search issue for Transaction ID in Orders solved
  • Estimated delivery time option optimized
  • Purchase notification is sent automatically when order status is changed manually from ‘Abandoned’ to ‘Paid’

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.8.9.3 PHP 7.2+.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 10
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.8.9.3 PHP 7.1.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 9

kdb

Hi Madam,

I have seen that many products from aliexpress are not shipping to the US and Canada but can be shipped to many other countries; unfortunately, those products will go in the draft even they have stock.

• I think the update should check the shipping countries as well and disable the selection of them.
  • Can we have an option in a product itself to enable or disable shipping countries?
  • while selecting the countries in checkout the dropdown list is not showing the countries but if you search it can find that country
eg: the aliexpress is not shipping to USA after update manually the above line situation has happened.

Regards,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Madam,

I have seen that many products from aliexpress are not shipping to the US and Canada but can be shipped to many other countries; unfortunately, those products will go in the draft even they have stock.

• I think the update should check the shipping countries as well and disable the selection of them.
  • Can we have an option in a product itself to enable or disable shipping countries?
  • while selecting the countries in checkout the dropdown list is not showing the countries but if you search it can find that country
eg: the aliexpress is not shipping to USA after update manually the above line situation has happened.

Regards,
Hello, shipping is not connected with update at all. Whether the product is going to draft or not depends on your Update settings.

hi Guys
The import Reviews button is not working correctly since the update as its just hanging can you guys advise on that

kdb

Hello, shipping is not connected with update at all. Whether the product is going to draft or not depends on your Update settings.

I found what is happening:

I found a product which is not delivering to USA and in AE I choose the country USA then I run update the product goes to the draft; however, I change the country to UK then update the product didn't go to the draft.

Regards,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I found what is happening:

I found a product which is not delivering to USA and in AE I choose the country USA then I run update the product goes to the draft; however, I change the country to UK then update the product didn't go to the draft.

Regards,
Please PM me a product link and screenshot of where you change the shipping settings - I will check on my end.