Last edited:

chris37

my website crashed right after updating the plugin
View attachment 12759

View attachment 12761
View attachment 12762

wrong package name

Are your server php version 7.1 ?
If is above use the other php version of the plugin or change your server php version for be compatible with your plugin.
Was no need for give in login credentials and I don't understand why a member of the team was ask them.
Please I believe you understand @George Murdasov from the screenshot .are you asking login credentials for something else reason ?;)

Last edited:

kdb

If is above use the other php version of the plugin or change your server php version for be compatible with your plugin.
Was no need for give in login credentials and I don't understand why a member of the team was ask them.
Please I believe you understand @George Murdasov from the screenshot .are you asking login credentials for something else reason ?;)

thanks buddy I have changed the version then it is working fine removed all ads plugins and reinstalling them with 7.2 version. @George Murdasov purchase upsell is giving error when activate it.

Georgy

My bad.. Was in a rush and didn't checked second screenshoot, my apologies!