AliDropship plugin ver. 1.6.2 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Product options: Import reviews option is refined
Edit Item ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-02-15 15.58.59.png

We've added new features like :

1. Select country of the reviews (based on AliExpress flags in reviews)
2. Translate reviews into the language that is officially supported by AliExpress. You can find the list here:

aliexpress-com-online-shopping-for-popular-electronics-fashion-home-garden-toys-sport-png.8076

You can also check if the translation available on a single product page in Feedback tab:

2018-women-summer-dress-boho-style-floral-print-chiffon-beach-dress-tunic-sundress-loose-mini-png.8077

3. You can skip reviews with keywords that you put in this field. They won't be imported.
  • Google + authorization is removed from Settings -> Accounts

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.0 v1.6.2.zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 9
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.6.2.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 12
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.6.2.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 10

ibrendan

Hi Victoria,

Just to let you know I've updated but the product editing bug is still there.

Best regards,

Brendan

Davidoff

Hello, please clarify what bug do you mean?

He is probably mean that we can't edit any products photos and product details. I have problems with that. Basically anything that requires saving or auto saving. I thought that this is image optimization plugin problem but I've tried to install older version of Alidropship plugin and its working fine after that.
Edit:
I've just tried on ver. 1.6.0 and the problem is still there. Ver. 1.4.1 works without problems

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
He is probably mean that we can't edit any products photos and product details. I have problems with that. Basically anything that requires saving or auto saving. I thought that this is image optimization plugin problem but I've tried to install old version of Alidropship plugin and its working fine after that.
Product options savings and image editor work fine at my test site with AliDropship plugin ver. 1.6.2. I need somebody's WP login credentials with a list of issues that they 're experiencing - to check it on their end.

Really appreciate if we can skip the product that mention aliexpress in their description. Hope you can make it very soon