AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.4.7.3 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:
  • Edit product on a single product page option (re-save permalinks after update)
Go to Settings -> Permalinks -> click Save Changes:

Permalink Settings ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-12-24 14.50.18.png

Log in your WP admin area and go to some product's page, you will see AliDropship icon, click it:

Fxfurs women real fur collar scarves winter warm real fox fur scarfs wraps with ribbons scarf ...png

Now you can:

1. Change product's status : Import List, Published, Pending Review, Draft - the same as in WordPress admin area.

2. Change the date of publishing in case you want to show this product in New Arrivals section.

3. Change product category or even add new.

Fxfurs women real fur collar scarves winter warm real fox fur scarfs wraps with ribbons scarf ...png

4. Add new category and 5. Select or create parent category, 6. Move to trash:

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.4.7.3.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 13
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.0 v1.4.7.3.zip
    12.7 MB · Views: 10
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.4.7.3.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, inside WordPress product editor. It seems the PENCIL icon is missing but when hovering on the top right of an image, the area is highlighted. I'm saying it was there before updating to WordPress 5.0.
I have WP 5.0.2, but it works fine for me:

Edit Item ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-12-25 12.32.47.png

You use classic editor?

After update my AD to the latest version, there have a fatal error in users area. Refer to attached image. Please help...

Screenshot_20181228-220536.jpg