AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.4.3.1 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Coupon’s feature ‘Apply coupon automatically on checkout’ is optional
It is possible to set a minimum order amount for a coupon. For example, you can use this option if you want the coupon to be used only in case your customer’s total purchase reaches $10 . Coupon will be applied on checkout when the minimum order amount is reached.

Coupons+%E2%80%B9+Demo+%E2%80%94+WordPress+-+Google+Chrome+2018-10-17+17.04.03.png

If you want coupon is applied automatically enable toggle:

Coupons+%E2%80%B9+Demo+%E2%80%94+WordPress+-+Google+Chrome+2018-11-12+12.14.00.png

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.0 v1.4.3.1.zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 10
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.4.3.1.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 12
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.4.3.1.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Ofer

Hi Victoria,

That's a nice feature. Thanks!

I'm still waiting for an update that will enable the plugin to auto-delete comments that contain unwanted words such as "Aliexpress", "Cashback", "Slow" etc.

That feature will save us a lot of time.

Thanks again!

candresg76

Hi Victoria,

I'm still waiting for an update that will enable the plugin to auto-delete comments that contain unwanted words such as "Aliexpress", "Cashback", "Slow" etc.

Thanks again!

Same here, I think this is an absolutely "MUST" feature!

Hi Victoria,

Thanks again!

Agree with you. Please disable also the word for Aliexpress in item's description

kdb

Hi Victoria,

Thanks again!

Agree with you it saves a lot of time as well as the reputation of our stores, in addition to that aliexpress word will be automatically changed with the store name.