AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.9.4 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:
  • Import reviews option has been refined
We've added new features to our bulk import reviews option:
To apply necessary settings, go to AliDropship => AliExpress => Import Reviews.

You can import reviews to all products, to a particular category or to several categories per one time.

There is another useful option:

It means that you can filter products that have less than e.g. 5 reviews and import more reviews to them.

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 5.6+ v1.2.9.4.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 6
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.2.9.4.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 3
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.2.9.4.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Mag

nice to see that you have implemented this recommendations in standard version but when can we roughly expect same functionality in Woo version? thank you
Tata

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
nice to see that you have implemented this recommendations in standard version but when can we roughly expect same functionality in Woo version? thank you
Tata
Yes, Tata , thank you for your suggestions, as you may see we've already started to implement them ))) once AliDropship Woo testing is finished , we will implement this feature in the 1st version of AliDropship Woo as well.

Ofer

I believe that the next update should have an option of filtering reviews that contain unwanted words and phrases such as ‘aliexpress’, ‘slow shipping’, ‘cashback’ and so. Can you do that?

I believe that the next update should have an option of filtering reviews that contain unwanted words and phrases such as ‘aliexpress’, ‘slow shipping’, ‘cashback’ and so. Can you do that?

Totally agree with you. If we import some products in a bulk, we dont have a time to look back the product review one by one that may contain aliexpress word

candresg76

Great piece of advice, this should be definitely implemented, if possible, of course.