AliDropship Plugin ver. 0.9.20.1 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main Features:

• PHP 7.1 compatibility bug is fixed
  • Bug with 'tails' is fixed when different tails applied on product single page, cart and payment gateway page.
  • Customized payment gateways order - if you want to set a particular order of your payment gateways on checkout page disable all payments at first. Then enable one by one in the order you want them to be shown on checkout page.
I enabled Credit card and then PayPal:

Your shopping cart - Google Chrome 2018-01-22 14.21.31.png

Attachments

• alids_ion php7.1 v0.9.20.1.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 22
  • alids_ion php5.6+ v0.9.20.1.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hello,

After the update 22.01.2017, I have the following issue: Please check attached files!
Problem after update.jpg
My color is green, as you can see, but there are some blue lines on the "Buyer Protection" icon? Let's fix this!

Waiting for your reply!
BR
Ned

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

After the update 22.01.2017, I have the following issue: Please check attached files!
View attachment 2537
My color is green, as you can see, but there are some blue lines on the "Buyer Protection" icon? Let's fix this!

Waiting for your reply!
BR
Ned
I would appreciate if you could pm me your WP credentials, I'll check what might be wrong.

mushrukh

1) Kindly add the Trust images option below the add to cart button just like its available in the Shopify stores.. where they put the images of the PayPal, visa, secure payment all that just below the add to cart button.. this generates more trust to the customer
2) also if possible then add the function in the traffic analytics where we can get to know exactly which order came with which source just like clicking the link or any google shortner or smthng which will let us know that particular order has come from fb or Instagram , etc

After running php 7.1 I have the following issues:
LED Light Bulbs AC 220V E27 with motionsound sensor - Microsoft Edge_2.jpg
When I load the website through Edge browser

Attachments

• LED Light Bulbs AC 220V E27 with motionsound sensor - Google Chrome.jpg
    LED Light Bulbs AC 220V E27 with motionsound sensor - Google Chrome.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 13
After conversation with alidropship support and testing via Skype.They found a bug and promise to be fixed soon, I hope with next update.
Thanks alidropship support team.

justas

hmm, i have similar issues and I can't even update it properly... After I press update now it starts updating and says updated but if I refresh the page it shows that it was not updated at all...Capture.PNG

mushrukh

One more thing I should say that it will be great if you could also add PRICE BASED LOCATION or by GEO LOCATION add in the plugin .. It will be amazing and very helpful.. and an option of setting the particular payment gateway for the particular country .. for example if customer is from US or any other country the checkout will be directed to paypal page and if the customer is from India he will be redirected to Instamojo Page at the checkout .

dickybellla

1 more issue after update plugin, if you use a different currency on your website, for example, your website uses the MYR (Malaysia Ringgit) currency for your customers to make payments, for example the price of MYR4.00 after pressing the button of the author it will continue to paypal and the price in the paypal will be usd multiple, for example on your website MYR4.00 but in paypal will be MYR18.00. I hope this problem can be resolved as soon as possible

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
1 more issue after update plugin, if you use a different currency on your website, for example, your website uses the MYR (Malaysia Ringgit) currency for your customers to make payments, for example the price of MYR4.00 after pressing the button of the author it will continue to paypal and the price in the paypal will be usd multiple, for example on your website MYR4.00 but in paypal will be MYR18.00. I hope this problem can be resolved as soon as possible

Yes, sure , we will fix it today.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Having the same issue as of today 28/01/2018
I have the same issue too. I can not update the plugin.
Hello, it means you use Zend Guard Version of plugin, which is not supported anymore:

https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...rd-support-termination.2925/page-2#post-16123

So , now you need to remove the old version of plugin and install the new one - for ionCube: after that you'll be able to update from admin area again:

https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

updates-dropshipping-business-with-aliexpress-google-chrome-2018-01-26-15-57-50-png.2609