Alidropship PHP 7.2 issues, Bluhost

mromaha

Alidropship plugin installed on bluehost I updated my php with bluhost to php 7.2 from 7.0.32 and for some reason I keep getting this error.

Error! You installed AliDropship plugin for PHP 7.2, but your version of PHP is 7.0.32. Please download and install AliDropship plugin for PHP 7.0.32.

So I contact bluhost help desk they update my account to php 7.2 and I started working on two stores today and stated getting the error.

Error! You installed AliDropship plugin for PHP 7.2, but your version of PHP is 7.0.32. Please download and install AliDropship plugin for PHP 7.0.32.

evne after bluhost rep fix it. I clear cache and deleted cookies too. So I been dealing with this all day trying to finish these website. Any suggestions.

andylo9

Alidropship plugin installed on bluehost I updated my php with bluhost to php 7.2 from 7.0.32 and for some reason I keep getting this error.

So I contact bluhost help desk they update my account to php 7.2 and I started working on two stores today and stated getting the error.

evne after bluhost rep fix it. I clear cache and deleted cookies too. So I been dealing with this all day trying to finish these website. Any suggestions.

It's a known issue by Alidropship ... I guess no solutions so far. I had the same problems. So, it's kinda frustrating to keep getting the same issue - I cannot work much to test on the sites.

Sunster

Staff member
It's a known issue by Alidropship ... I guess no solutions so far. I had the same problems. So, it's kinda frustrating to keep getting the same issue - I cannot work much to test on the sites.
How is it a known issue? You also stated you are having the same error but i see no post about it? Did you email support? This is a php configuration error not a Alidropship error.

andylo9

How is it a known issue? You also stated you are having the same error but i see no post about it? Did you email support? This is a php configuration error not a Alidropship error.

I didn't say it's Alidropship error. I don't know if it's Alidropship or Bluehost. Yes, I emailed Alidropship support AFTER I asked Bluehost operator to help me fixed the problem on at least 3 different occasions yet Aliexpress Dashboard keep disappearing after 10-20-30 minutes and gave me the same error message about the PHP version.

I then got assistance from Alidropship support and the issue was solved after I gave him access to my Bluehost credentials. Lasted a few days - and the same problem happened again. I wonder how long until this issue is resolved.

Attached screenshot, fyi.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 12.23.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 12.23.36 AM.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 4