Alidropship Installation

Yousef Al-Rabi

Dear All,
I have a lot of issues with installing the plugin , first of all when i try to install the plugin by uploading it i got an error message with " are you sure you want to continue? try again" to avoid this error message i installed the plugin manually , after that I can not activate the software the system tell me " license code is valid please go to dashboard" and when i came to any page it still asking for the license code, it is seems that my license does not work correctly,

please I need your help ASAP.
Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Dear All,
I have a lot of issues with installing the plugin , first of all when i try to install the plugin by uploading it i got an error message with " are you sure you want to continue? try again" to avoid this error message i installed the plugin manually , after that I can not activate the software the system tell me " license code is valid please go to dashboard" and when i came to any page it still asking for the license code, it is seems that my license does not work correctly,

please I need your help ASAP.
Thanks
Hello , to solve this issue we need your domain name and WordPress login and password, also your license key.

Shahzaib

Dear Victoria,

I need your help I am purchased plugin which hosting server is best for zend guard loader and ionic loader. I am using one.com but it is not supporting