Alidropship has no link in dashboard anymore?!

Volker

Hello, I had to move my WP installation to a different domain and after that, the link to Alids was removed from my WP dashboard. Because my web space provider couldn't fix it, I decided to deinstall and reinstall Alids. After I deleted and reinstalled Alids it didn't ask me for the license key, and there is still no link in the dashboard to the plugin!!

Another issue: it always says "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found." But when I check the PHP installation, Zend Guard Loader is clearly installed and active.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I had to move my WP installation to a different domain and after that, the link to Alids was removed from my WP dashboard. Because my web space provider couldn't fix it, I decided to deinstall and reinstall Alids. After I deleted and reinstalled Alids it didn't ask me for the license key, and there is still no link in the dashboard to the plugin!!

Another issue: it always says "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found." But when I check the PHP installation, Zend Guard Loader is clearly installed and active.

It doesn't seem like Zend Guard Loader is installed on your hosting or installed properly.

Please contact your hosting support team with following message:

"I need PHP 5.6 and Zend Guard Loader (NOT Zend system, Zend optimiser, etc.) activated on my hosting account."

if your hosting provider does not support Zend Guard Loader please ask your hosting support if it works with ionCube. If it is available, please download the ionCube version here - https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

You can provide the log in and password for your WP admin area if you want us to install it.

If your hosting doesn't support neither Zend Guard Loader, not ionCube, we recommend that you change your hosting provider.

Recommended hosting providers:

AliDropship

Godaddy
Hostgator

newpagcor

What will i say to the hosting provider because they are asking me for the step by step on how to recreate the issue. my hosting provider is siteground

Mar

What will i say to the hosting provider because they are asking me for the step by step on how to recreate the issue. my hosting provider is siteground
That is another incompetent Siteground support tech. Just tell him activate ionCube Loader and there is no step by step in the issue.