AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.16.26 - UPDATE

Starfish1

Still can't import products with the new page layout. Will it be fixed soon?
I want to add a bunch of products but unsure if I should wait for the fix or not.

Georgy

Still can't import products with the new page layout. Will it be fixed soon?
I want to add a bunch of products but unsure if I should wait for the fix or not.
Hi there! PLease provide your case to our support team. Right now we are working on update for autofilling and tracking numbers

Starfish1

Hi there! PLease provide your case to our support team. Right now we are working on update for autofilling and tracking numbers
No need to provide anything, you guys should be able to test this on your side. And I think this issue should be higher priority to fix. Importing products manually takes way too much work, so we basically can't finish setting up the stores, especially because most of these products with the new page layout are from popular suppliers.

Georgy

No need to provide anything, you guys should be able to test this on your side. And I think this issue should be higher priority to fix. Importing products manually takes way too much work, so we basically can't finish setting up the stores, especially because most of these products with the new page layout are from popular suppliers.
Hi, thank you for your feedback! We should, but unfortunately we can't reproduce all of the issues, because some issue just didn't appear from our side. That is why we requested clients cases.

mjonutz

Last edited:

Georgy

Please use any product from the store above to reproduce the issue.

I already picked a random product to try: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256804414201034.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_allProduct.8148356.8.6d633d2987aH2u&pdp_npi=2@dis!USD!US $76.87!US $46.12!!!!!@0b0a0ac216612361398525719e2412!12000029784284066!sh

Ship to: USA
Currency: $
Language: English

When we will be able to import products from the new Aliexpress page layout?
Hi, new products layout update will be available till the end this week, if will not find any new bugs