Alidrop woo plugin is good or bad

Saral neog

Please someone tell me alidrop plugin is good or bad
And hosting is fast or slow
As some people says it slow
Please suggest guys

If you have experience with woocommerce and their themes/plugins, then it's good to have the woo version. If you don't know nothing about woocommerce, so avoid it.

About the speed, you must have some knowledge in woocommerce and their plugins and, the most important, you must have a reliable and fast hosting to get high speed from your site. If you have good plugins but you have a slow hosting, it won't solve your problem.

Mike Scaife

I installed the plugin and have imported a number of products and my site is still performing sub 2 seconds full load time. I use siteground for hosting moved from bluehost a month ago and since then my site has been very quick.

Saral neog

If you have experience with woocommerce and their themes/plugins, then it's good to have the woo version. If you don't know nothing about woocommerce, so avoid it.

About the speed, you must have some knowledge in woocommerce and their plugins and, the most important, you must have a reliable and fast hosting to get high speed from your site. If you have good plugins but you have a slow hosting, it won't solve your problem.
AliDrop hosting is fast for ecommerce website please help

Saral neog

I installed the plugin and have imported a number of products and my site is still performing sub 2 seconds full load time. I use siteground for hosting moved from bluehost a month ago and since then my site has been very quick.
Is alidrop hosting is good for alidrop woo plugin... I want to run online shop
Please suggest
Is it fast

Mike Scaife

Is alidrop hosting is good for alidrop woo plugin... I want to run online shop
Please suggest
Is it fast

I don’t know about their hosting can only say that my current web host Siteground is significantly quicker than both Bluehost and Godaddy who I used previously. Page load time reduced by from 6 secs to sub 2 seconds just by changing. Also the plugin hasn’t affected the speed, but there are a lot of things that impact page load speed. I have become a little bit obsessed by the load speed! Haha.

Saral neog

what siteground hosting plan are you using
I don’t know about their hosting can only say that my current web host Siteground is significantly quicker than both Bluehost and Godaddy who I used previously. Page load time reduced by from 6 secs to sub 2 seconds just by changing. Also the plugin hasn’t affected the speed, but there are a lot of things that impact page load speed. I have become a little bit obsessed by the load speed! Haha.