Afterpay

Lizzie

I am thinking about adding afterpay to my Woocommerce Store. Does anyone use Afterpay and if so, what is your opinion on it? Regards Lizzie

daudi250

I am thinking about adding afterpay to my Woocommerce Store. Does anyone use Afterpay and if so, what is your opinion on it? Regards Lizzie

hey just found this one. So i have just implemented afterpay and havent really used it for customer based yet.

The fees is about 6%+0.30 cents (fixed). I believe 6% is too much, but if you want to drive more sales, you can bear it as well. Just re-do the pricing of your products to cover up this cost.

shailferns

hey just found this one. So i have just implemented afterpay and havent really used it for customer based yet.

The fees is about 6%+0.30 cents (fixed). I believe 6% is too much, but if you want to drive more sales, you can bear it as well. Just re-do the pricing of your products to cover up this cost.

I am starting out so not registered my business yet so no luck with any payment gateway yet. Is it mandatory to have registered business to signup with them? I am ok to bear higher transaction cost.

daudi250

I am starting out so not registered my business yet so no luck with any payment gateway yet. Is it mandatory to have registered business to signup with them? I am ok to bear higher transaction cost.

Which country you targeting or operating in? i Think business registration is mandatory for Afterpay and Payment Gateways

shailferns

Which country you targeting or operating in? i Think business registration is mandatory for Afterpay and Payment Gateways

Primarily US. But registration of business is super expensive for me at this stage. Thank you for your revert though.