advice about shipments and suppliers

shai

Hi,
thanks in advance for your replies...
I am a new seller...
I got an order from a country for which the regular free shipping takes so much time 39~53 days and upgrading shipment to a paid one is so expensive.
If I want to shorten the delivery time to the customer...what are my possibilities?
can I order on behalf myself through another aliexpress seller "outside of the customer's order" and put he shipping address of the customer?
should I update the supplier in the edit product? (not sure how to do so but let's see if this is what I should do..)
Other solution?

thank you
Shai

Mar

Hi,
I am a new seller...
I got an order from a country for which the regular free shipping takes so much time 39~53 days and upgrading shipment to a paid one is so expensive.
If I want to shorten the delivery time to the customer...what are my possibilities?
can I order on behalf myself through another aliexpress seller "outside of the customer's order" and put he shipping address of the customer?
should I update the supplier in the edit product? (not sure how to do so but let's see if this is what I should do..)
Other solution?

thank you
Shai
Transaction outside AliExpress, or payment made directly with the seller is not allowed. You can do it, but the transaction is not protected and any problem, AliExpress support cannot help you.

Alisa

Hi,
I am a new seller...
Other solution?

thank you
Shai
which is the shipping destination Country?

Sarra91

My friend is working with one customs brokerage company for a long time. The shipping don't take much time. Clients are always satisfied. I think the right choice for you will be to get consultation with their customs consult. If it interesting for you click HERE.