Advanced Price Rule

rafahard

Hello, id like to know how do i make advanced price rules on AliDropShip?

To add shipping costs when i import products.

Almost every plataform has this option

Dsers, ali2woo, importfy etc...

Captura de tela 2023-04-24 085446.png

rafahard

But isn't there a way to get the automatic value of the shipping costs and add it to the product price? Because in this way, I need to set the value manually.

Juan1R

As I know, instead of setting the value manually, you can integrate a shipping calculator or a shipping API into your website or online store. These tools automatically calculate the shipping costs based on factors like weight, destination, and shipping method)
I usually add then this calculated value to the product price, so my customers see the total cost upfront (including shipping).
I bet it will save you time and ensures accurate shipping costs without the hassle of manual calculations...

OliverJacob12

As I know, instead of setting the value manually, you can integrate a shipping vorici 3b calculator or a shipping API into your website or online store. These tools automatically calculate the shipping costs based on factors like weight, destination, and shipping method)
I usually add then this calculated value to the product price, so my customers see the total cost upfront (including shipping).
I bet it will save you time and ensures accurate shipping costs without the hassle of manual calculations...
Purchase of packing materials will be required before shipping anything of value. You may need a variety of box sizes to suit various shipping sizes. You may need additional paddings, such as bubble wrap or filling. You may purchase your packing both online and in person at post offices or office supply shops.

In general, it is preferable to make your packing robust while also keeping it basic. When ordering a single product from your company, no one wants to deal with three boxes of different sizes to get it.
I live in Viet Nam (I'm using my country to calculate the fee, check the link above for your coutry)
So Paypal's fee for Viet Nam is 4.4% + $0.30. So, they take roughly 5% from $50 = $2.5, you will receive $47.5 in your account when a customer paid. Paypal does all the job, you won't need to do anything.