Ads SEO Image Optimizer Says You have version 1.1.3 installed. Update to 1.1.3. WP 5.6

bedche

Hello, I'm new to drop shipping by the way I'm from the USA. So... WordPress Updates: You have version 1.1.3 installed. Update to 1.1.3. View version 1.1.3 details. Compatibility with WordPress 5.6: Unknown

Won't update just giving a heads up.

bedche

I sure can do you want me to just post them here or can I private message you. The error has gone away just so you know.

bedche

Hello!

Could you, please, provide your WP-admin access details, so we can check, what might be wrong? \

No one else has reported that the plugin keeps stating that there is an update available for 1.1.3 to version 1.1.3? This just showed up again today. I can send you my login details but I just don't want to paste them into the post. How do I send them privately? I don't see that option.
Screenshot 2020-12-23 091500.png

chris37

No one else has reported that the plugin keeps stating that there is an update available for 1.1.3 to version 1.1.3? This just showed up again today. I can send you my login details but I just don't want to paste them into the post. How do I send them privately? I don't see that option.
View attachment 13885
Press his image and select start conversation.. this is the way for you sent private message .