Ads SEO Image Optimizer conflict with image editor

Mar

I just discovered a conflict between the Ads SEO Image Optimizer plugin and the built in image editor. I cannot edit a product image with the error below. Anybody who installed this plugin and encounter this issue, deactivate the plugin. This is what happened at my end.

1574775661702.png

chafik

I disabled it too, I had a lot of problems, like empty image, I hope they will find a solution soon

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
This issue is fixed in the latest 0.9.6 version. Please, make sure that you are using the updated version of the add-on. In case you do and you still have this issue, please, feel free to contact me, so I can help you.

Mar

This issue is fixed in the latest 0.9.6 version. Please, make sure that you are using the updated version of the add-on. In case you do and you still have this issue, please, feel free to contact me, so I can help you.
I just updated the add-on and the image editors is now working. I normally see an update prompt of plugins, this one there was not, so I am not aware of the update. I have downloaded the new version in the download page of the add-on.