Additional information, Dimensions and Weight

Medo

Hello, Thanks for great service

i just want reporting thing to fix in alidropship woo, when you add product its make tap in product page Additional information its great but in this page there is 2 words Weight and Dimensions its taken from Packaging Details from aliexpress so this Weight and Dimensions for package not for item and its totally different how i can change it in alidropship woo or if you can update the plugin and make explain its Packaging Details in Additional information thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, Thanks for great service

i just want reporting thing to fix in alidropship woo, when you add product its make tap in product page Additional information its great but in this page there is 2 words Weight and Dimensions its taken from Packaging Details from aliexpress so this Weight and Dimensions for package not for item and its totally different how i can change it in alidropship woo or if you can update the plugin and make explain its Packaging Details in Additional information thanks

Could you please clarify what do you mean? can you make screenshots?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
when you add product and you open the product page you found tap ( Additional information ) and there is Weight and Dimensions like you see in picture this Dimensions and Weight is Packaging Details not for product and sure its totally different so i want to edit it so customer can know its for Packaging Details not for product.

This is not editable part of product .

Medo

so what i can do for this i want the customer know this is Packaging Details not for product can you update in plugin please ?