Adding integration with amazing menu

Which plugin you think that is the best?

• UberMenu

• Nextend Accordion Menu

• WR Mega Menu

• Max Mega Menu

• Superfly

• Responsive Menu

• Hero Menu

• WP Responsive Menu

• WP Floating Menu Pro

• Mega Menu by WooRockets.com

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnny Hook

Hello everybody.
I'm a big fan of your amazing alidropship plugin, you are great!

Your themes looks nice, but always improvements are welcomed.

I thought in those days, that will be amazing if Support Team from Alidropship will want to improve menu bar from each themes.

The menu which we have for the moment its poor in function. Maybe design it's not so bad.

What if Support Team will integrate one of the plugin below?

I was looking and searching the best plugins for menu bar, there is a plenty of them:

Note: This list it isn't in the order of priority
I know, that it's a lot of work and investments.

So if the investments will be too much, lets to think about different possibilities / options.

So I thought, what if users from alidropship will be agree to join in this campaign to raise funds for integrating one of the plugin above?

I'm ready to invest $50.

So, let's for the beginning to vote each of us for the best plugin. You need to study each of them, and to make your own conclusion.

My favorite it's UberMenu, but if the majority of the users will chose another one, I will agree with you all.

So, if you are agree with my suggestions, please comment here and let's catch attention of support team.

My questions to support team, @Igor @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova (I don't know all support team, I mentioned those who I know)

1. How much funds do you need for a such improvement
  2. How much users should to vote for this future request?

If a lot of users will want this future too, and will be ready to invest some money, think about an option to help us to give to you those funds:
  • maybe you will add to the cost of each theme as an extra addons
  • or integrate in the theme price
There is a lot of companies which provide wordpress themes and have an agreement with some plugin developers, and they integrate plugins in wordpress theme.

One of them it is teslathemes.com They have integrated woocommerce, revolution slider, visual composer...etc...
I don't know what agreement they have with those plugin developers but its amazing.

So, dear users, let's be active!

Last edited:

Abu Saddat

I like
Nextend Accordion Menu.

Are you making a new menu addon or update existing menu features in alidropship themes ?

Johnny Hook

I like
Nextend Accordion Menu.

Are you making a new menu addon or update existing menu features in alidropship themes ?

I'm not developer, Im basic user as you. In this thread, if you will read carefully you will see that I asked users like me and you to vote for this future request.
And to raise funds if Support Team will agree with this request.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello everybody.
I'm a big fan of your amazing alidropship plugin, you are great!

Your themes looks nice, but always improvements are welcomed.

I thought in those days, that will be amazing if Support Team from Alidropship will want to improve menu bar from each themes.

The menu which we have for the moment its poor in function. Maybe design it's not so bad.

What if Support Team will integrate one of the plugin below?

I was looking and searching the best plugins for menu bar, there is a plenty of them:

Note: This list it isn't in the order of priority
I know, that it's a lot of work and investments.

So if the investments will be too much, lets to think about different possibilities / options.

So I thought, what if users from alidropship will be agree to join in this campaign to raise funds for integrating one of the plugin above?

I'm ready to invest $50.

So, let's for the beginning to vote each of us for the best plugin. You need to study each of them, and to make your own conclusion.

My favorite it's UberMenu, but if the majority of the users will chose another one, I will agree with you all.

So, if you are agree with my suggestions, please comment here and let's catch attention of support team.

My questions to support team, @Igor @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova (I don't know all support team, I mentioned those who I know)

1. How much funds do you need for a such improvement
  2. How much users should to vote for this future request?

If a lot of users will want this future too, and will be ready to invest some money, think about an option to help us to give to you those funds:
  • maybe you will add to the cost of each theme as an extra addons
  • or integrate in the theme price
There is a lot of companies which provide wordpress themes and have an agreement with some plugin developers, and they integrate plugins in wordpress theme.

One of them it is teslathemes.com They have integrated woocommerce, revolution slider, visual composer...etc...
I don't know what agreement they have with those plugin developers but its amazing.

So, dear users, let's be active!
Thank you very much for your ideas, we really appreciate your involvement. We plan to implement similar menu into our future themes. Such changes cannot be introduced to the menu structure of already existing themes.

The Dropper

Wow! and you inserted your aff links as well, at least you should put Non aff link ! :) We need serious moderation here ..

Johnny Hook

Wow! and you inserted your aff links as well, at least you should put Non aff link ! :) We need serious moderation here ..
Im not inserted any aff link - no worries. :)
thank you for telling me that, I will look again at each link in order to remove them
I just copied them from blogs which promoted them

Johnny Hook

Aren't you ? you just said those are not your aff links & i assume you are too like me trying to keep that community clean & fair, which mean you should be happy too, otherwise, that would mean you are sad because the aff links got removed, which would rise the question : are those really not your aff links.
Man, i'm not used any aff links in this post, it wasnt my interest. And I dont have any products aff, just I have aff link for hosting if you are interested. :)
I quoted just your word „Wow”.
Here is the one of the website which I copied plugins name, and they using aff link - https://winningwp.com/best-wordpress-menu-plugins
I did just research: best menu plugin.
Im telling you truth. If you are not believing me it's your opinion, I can't do anything.

Johnny Hook

Aren't you ? you just said those are not your aff links & i assume you are too like me trying to keep that community clean & fair, which mean you should be happy too, otherwise, that would mean you are sad because the aff links got removed, which would rise the question : are those really not your aff links.

Im really happy now!
1. If I wanted to keep those aff links I would keep them.
2. I didnt sugested you to buy a plugin, It was an Ideea for Suport team to integrate them. I personally bought already ubermenu, but it has some issue when I try to integrate in this theme