active link in bio

chris37

hi @Nadezhda instagram disable my account because i overuse grabber and promote :)

anyway i create a new instagram account everythink work normal but the active link in bio never change !

i have enable it in the setting !!!... did i miss something here ???

also for one strange reason the email is show in the authorization area is the previous email i used (the one instagram disable it).
I have created a new email for i use the new account and i enter it that one there... but after is login, the area there is show me the previous email.
anyway everything work normal expect the active link in bios.

I will appreciate your help

chris37

hi @Nadezhda instagram disable my account because i overuse grabber and promote :)

anyway i create a new instagram account everythink work normal but the active link in bio never change !

also for one strange reason the email is show in the authorization area is the previous email i used (the one instagram disable it).
I have created a new email for i use the new account and i enter it that one there... but after is login, the area there is show me the previous email.

@Nadezhda if found the issue my personal email (login email)was different from my public email ( contact email).
but the reason i change the login email was because is disable from instagram... the disable one is the one i use info@mywebsite.com in my site. but i create the support@mywebsite.com for i use it for the new instagram account..

i still want the info@mywebsite.com to be my public email but if i use that one the social rabbit dont enable the active link on bios.. so i have to use for public email the support@mywebsite.com which i dont like.

is any way around this issue????

Nadezhda

Staff member

Hi, Chris! If I get you right, your old Instagram account is not restricted, but blocked?

Nadezhda

Staff member
chris37, I'm not sure you should use your support email. As far as I know it's used only for ercovering your account, so it's not so important what email you're using. You just will get the code thereto recover your account, that's it.

chris37

I'm not sure you should use your support email.
I use the support email because is the only email which working with active link in bios. (I mean if I use it like contact information in my instagram bio)

Is the same email I use when I created the new account...
Any other email I put in the contact information is not gonna work with active link in bios.

Last edited: