abundant cart failed, tax help...

Hi,

I’m having a trouble to setup abundant cart I get an email message, when I try to check send a test email. Took a screenshot of the error. And I would like to make my logo smaller there is no option to do that…..?
Please help!
1111.jpg

Mailing service settings

Invalid Parameters used in API call.Hence failed.

Also I’m also having trouble with tax automation... i could not solve this without any help.................................................

Plz help .

chris37

Mailing service settings
Invalid Parameters used in API call.Hence failed.
You didnt set up your mail setting
. And I would like to make my logo smaller there is no option to do that…..?
Just make your logo smaller before you upload it.

P.S is look you have no experience in wordpress , I suggest you you when to alidropship website and buy a ready store..

Are many thing your must configure and nobody gonna take your from the hand to make it one by one with you.

Last edited:
You didnt set up your mail setting

Just make your logo smaller before you upload it.

P.S is look you have no experience in wordpress , I suggest you you when to alidropship website and buy a ready store..

Are many thing your must configure and nobody gonna take your from the hand to make it one by one with you.

hmm before i used woocommerce and elementor to update pages but because i edited too many individual components it was too slow at the end so i couldn't use it! and i bough this plugin to start again and just make it simple as possible without any problems.

thank you for the tips chris i really appreciated it. i will adjust size of the logo from other web or something then try again.

i have no idea where that mail setting is. i will look up again. i have been searching for it........... to setup!

and tax i'm just stuck.... thinking of put individual rate but i could be just wasting time again.... i need some advice...