About Social Rabbit Plugin

MonkeyK

I am wondering if Social Rabbit works with the original AliDropship plugin? I didn't see it in the demo. Does anybody use it now?
Thanks.

MonkeyK

Thanks Mar for your response.
Is it integrated with original AliDropship plugin to work together? or it just runs separately itself?
It's easy to setup? A video claims it is a WP plugin with $19/per month, but AliDropship priced it as $69 one-time payment, they are the exact same thing or with some kind of differences?

Mar

Thanks Mar for your response.
Is it integrated with original AliDropship plugin to work together? or it just runs separately itself?
It's easy to setup? A video claims it is a WP plugin with $19/per month, but AliDropship priced it as $69 one-time payment, they are the exact same thing or with some kind of differences?
As far as I know it will run without Alidropship plugin, I haven't tried. There is only one Social Rabbit, it is developed by Alidropship, it is not a WP plugin,

Abbeydeausen

hi

im using the original plugin, i had my social rabbit installed but it is not working. it says Exceeds limits and just shows the License key?? help

abbey

MonkeyK

As far as I know it will run without Alidropship plugin, I haven't tried. There is only one Social Rabbit, it is developed by Alidropship, it is not a WP plugin,
Now it's clear enough to me.
As a senior dropshipper and Social Rabbit user, would you please to list some pros & cons about this plugin?
Thanks.

Mar

Now it's clear enough to me.
As a senior dropshipper and Social Rabbit user, would you please to list some pros & cons about this plugin?
Thanks.
In short, the plugin is not perfect but it save you time manually posting your products in four social media sites and drive site visits although it don't guarantee sales.

MonkeyK

In short, the plugin is not perfect but it save you time manually posting your products in four social media sites and drive site visits although it don't guarantee sales.
Yeah, nothing is perfect all over the world. Save my time to do the repeatable posting work and drive more traffic to site will meet my expectation. The conversion really depends on my own site with many other factors. So it's worth to install it.
Are there other tools/plugins you are using and feel good and suggest for a try?
Thank you so much for your really helpful message.