Ability to sort products based on supplier store

Alec

Hello,

As I am working with several suppliers, was thinking it would be nice to be able to sort products by supplier store.

That way I can quickly and easily see which products I am offering from which store.

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

As I am working with several suppliers, was thinking it would be nice to be able to sort products by supplier store.

That way I can quickly and easily see which products I am offering from which store.

Hello, Alec!

Thank you for suggestion again. But suppliers' stores are different from each other in their structure, product catalogues and etc. Therefore I'm afraid that these differencies will prevent your idea implementation in our plugin.

Alec

Hello, Alec!

Thank you for suggestion again. But suppliers' stores are different from each other in their structure, product catalogues and etc. Therefore I'm afraid that these differencies will prevent your idea implementation in our plugin.

Maybe my question was unclear.

In the wp backend under supplier info you have store data.

Supplier Info -> Store Name ,

The "store name" of each store is held in a database table, under the database name " wp_adsw_ali_meta" -> storeName

Simply the ability to list which variable appears in that field, so we can know which stores we work with, and sort to show only listings which include that variable. For example, filter in our back end to know which products in our website are from store "X" or store "y".

Lets say a store you are working with is unreliable and sends defective goods that causes many complaints. You want to remove all their products from your website. If you have a website with hundreds, or thousands of products from many suppliers, it becomes very difficult to identify which products in your website are from specific ali express suppliers manually checking each listing one by one.

------------

Not sure if this is possible to accomplish either, just want to make sure my question was clear.

Thank you

Last edited:

mromaha

This would be a great option I hope they make this available. My business creates dropshipping stores I would love the option to just search on aliexpress for a particular store or have the option to only upload items for one aliexpress store this way I can also show my clients that they are working with only one or two suppliers and not hundreds of suppliers. It also makes it easier to work with suppliers when you only ordering from a couple of them.

Christina

Administrator
Maybe my question was unclear.

In the wp backend under supplier info you have store data.

Supplier Info -> Store Name ,

The "store name" of each store is held in a database table, under the database name " wp_adsw_ali_meta" -> storeName

Simply the ability to list which variable appears in that field, so we can know which stores we work with, and sort to show only listings which include that variable. For example, filter in our back end to know which products in our website are from store "X" or store "y".

Lets say a store you are working with is unreliable and sends defective goods that causes many complaints. You want to remove all their products from your website. If you have a website with hundreds, or thousands of products from many suppliers, it becomes very difficult to identify which products in your website are from specific ali express suppliers manually checking each listing one by one.

------------

Not sure if this is possible to accomplish either, just want to make sure my question was clear.

Thank you

Thank your for the complete answer! We'll certainly discuss your suggestion.