Abandoned Cart Not Working

Deus

Hello,

My abandoned cart is not working. The emails are currently being cached in the email list but no emails aren't being send.
I have the latest versions of plugin/theme.
What could be the problem?

Thanks

Im having the same issue. I have my first email in abandoned cart list but i don't see it in email ques and i don't know how to add it to ques.

armando

yes this is true its a bug on the alidropship plugin because ,Im having the same issue ,no emails on queue...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

My abandoned cart is not working. The emails are currently being cached in the email list but no emails aren't being send.
I have the latest versions of plugin/theme.
What could be the problem?

Thanks
Im having the same issue. I have my first email in abandoned cart list but i don't see it in email ques and i don't know how to add it to ques.
yes this is true its a bug on the alidropship plugin because ,Im having the same issue ,no emails on queue...
EDIT ... Yeah ... not working on my site either.
Hello , this email list just show you that you have the abandoned cart, when your email que is empty that means that all your emails has been sent.
https://alidropship.com/codex/set-abandoned-cart/

Last edited:

DanielM

So is no way to fix this problem? I talk to my customers and they receive the emails on the abandoned cart section, but i can't see that they are sent...

Direct Webstore

Oh snap! That's bad... So if they can't fix it who can? =X
For me they don't reply my emails .

1. They fixed the broken Payment gateway yesterday.
2. The Abandoned Cart emails get sent ... but I still can't see them in the "Email Queue" before they are sent.

So the only remaining problem is not seeing the emails in the queue. They still get sent, however.

Deus

1. They fixed the broken Payment gateway yesterday.
2. The Abandoned Cart emails get sent ... but I still can't see them in the "Email Queue" before they are sent.

So the only remaining problem is not seeing the emails in the queue. They still get sent, however.

Great. Do you know how to fix the payment gateway issue? They still not answer me... So I guess more 2 weeks before this is solved :|

Direct Webstore

I was told that there were "spaces" in my secret key code. But both Stripe and Paypal were not working. Sounds strange. However ... I read here where someone else had a payment gateway problem and they just re-entered the secret keys, passwords etc and then it was working. That sounds like what support did in my case. So try that.