a lot of views NO SALE

Abbeydeausen

HI,

I'm wondering if you had the same experience of having a good no of registrations but no sale???My site has been up for a month, it's callitmine.com. i'm not sure what is wrong here. kindly help :)

Abbey

Mar

Mar

Thanks mar, i thought i was just putting on the photos. How do i resolve this? How could i un link?
Add the codes below to your Additional CSS:

.product-content .tab-content a {
display: none;
}

visibility: hidden;
}

padding: 0 10px;
overflow: hidden;
position: absolute;
top: -9999px;
left: -9999px;
}

Abbeydeausen

So many thanks mar!

Sorry but a bit less techy... Copy paste ko these commands. Where do i find that Additional css? What tab?I do not need to delete all my products right?

Mar

So many thanks mar!

Sorry but a bit less techy... Copy paste ko these commands. Where do i find that Additional css? What tab?I do not need to delete all my products right?
Go to admin Dashboard>Appearance>Additional CSS. Open Additional CSS and paste the codes.

Mar

Thanks for the nth time mar, so with that ma stop na connecting to the orig source? For all prods na?
Supposed to be, but I still see the images with links to AliExppress. I don't know if it is with the cache of my browser, but I opened it in another browser, it is the same. Also, many of your products are opening in unsecured page, no SSL. Look like you have a lot of work to do with the website.