2checkout integration

shai

Thank you for your help,
I am trying to integrate the 2checkout gateway...

In the plug-in payment gateway setting, we need to enter a secret code.
Does it mean I need to use here the API private key?
(the documentation somehow is a bit different since, in 2checkout documentation I was referred to, screenshots show to enter the publishable key and private key.

When processing payment; the 2checkout is opened in a different window by 2checkout.... reading some forum thread messages I thought it should be integrated and not directing to an external site...can you confirm this is what I suppose to see?

currently, it is not working for me, and I am receiving an error message at checkout when directed to 2checkout page after trying to pay with credit card.

Thank you
Shai

Christina

Administrator
Thank you for your help,
I am trying to integrate the 2checkout gateway...

In the plug-in payment gateway setting, we need to enter a secret code.
Does it mean I need to use here the API private key?
(the documentation somehow is a bit different since, in 2checkout documentation I was referred to, screenshots show to enter the publishable key and private key.

When processing payment; the 2checkout is opened in a different window by 2checkout.... reading some forum thread messages I thought it should be integrated and not directing to an external site...can you confirm this is what I suppose to see?

currently, it is not working for me, and I am receiving an error message at checkout when directed to 2checkout page after trying to pay with credit card.

Thank you
Shai

Hello, Shai,

The documentation you read has been changed today due to the coming release of AliDropship plugin https://alidropship.com/codex/connecting-2checkout-account-ver-1/ .
Release is planned for today. Processing payment will be implemented without redirecting to an external site in the new version of plugin.

shai

Thank you,
waiting for the update
Meanwhile...unfortunately, I got an email from 2checkout saying that in order to activate my account I will need to remove products from my site, like DJI photography drones and other products.
Do you have any advice for this? unfortunately, Stipe is not supported for me (I don't know if there are also same issues for branded products...)

Thank you,
Shai

Christina

Administrator
Thank you,
waiting for the update
Meanwhile...unfortunately, I got an email from 2checkout saying that in order to activate my account I will need to remove products from my site, like DJI photography drones and other products.
Do you have any advice for this? unfortunately, Stipe is not supported for me (I don't know if there are also same issues for branded products...)

Thank you,
Shai

Suppose that you will have to remove all the copyrighted products from your site, indeed. Otherwise payment gateways will not deal with you.

shai

Thank you.
Not that I understand this definition of copyrighted products. DJI, for example, is a Chinese manufacturer which has an official store in Aliexpress so why there is an issue with such products I import to my site?
So does it mean that there is no drop shipping (which use credit card payment apart of PayPal) that sell DJI drones or other well-known branded products?

Christina

Administrator
Thank you.
Not that I understand this definition of copyrighted products. DJI, for example, is a Chinese manufacturer which has an official store in Aliexpress so why there is an issue with such products I import to my site?
So does it mean that there is no drop shipping (which use credit card payment apart of PayPal) that sell DJI drones or other well-known branded products?

I mean that such products can be considered to be copyrighted by payment gateways. We don't recommend import them to avoid problems with payment gateways and lack of credibility among the customers.