2 Out of 3 Stores Need To Go!

Mr David

Hi Guys!

I recently started as a newbie and I'm struggling to get any sales, marketing is just not my thing. I have 2 niche stores and a general one. I struggle coping with stress and concentration and I'm sure the right person could really make a go of this. The general site has about 300 products on - some work still needed on some of the product pages, ie better description, suit someone with good copywriting skills, and one of the niche stores was recently completed for me by a developer with about 100 products + Social Rabbit plugin+Dropshipme importer, and the third one is the one I purchased as a done-for-you store from AliExpress with around 200 products + Social Rabbit plugin Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Analytics set-up. I have put hundreds of hours work into these sites.

Two of them hosted running on WooCommerce with their own smtp dot com email address, and the general store is on Shopify. Had a hand full of sales but nothing really. There's great potential here for the right person, someone younger than I am, and more dynamic who knows how to turn on traffic and market. I'm semi-retired and looking to put my feet-up full-time now.

DM if seriously interested.

Attachments

• Google-Merchant-Centre-General-Store.JPG
    Google-Merchant-Centre-General-Store.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 23

chris37

Hi Guys!

I recently started as a newbie and I'm struggling to get any sales, marketing is just not my thing. I have 2 niche stores and a general one. I struggle coping with stress and concentration and I'm sure the right person could really make a go of this. The general site has about 300 products on - some work still needed on some of the product pages, ie better description, suit someone with good copywriting skills, and one of the niche stores was recently completed for me by a developer with about 100 products + Social Rabbit plugin+Dropshipme importer, and the third one is the one I purchased as a done-for-you store from AliExpress with around 200 products + Social Rabbit plugin Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Analytics set-up. I have put hundreds of hours work into these sites.

Two of them hosted running on WooCommerce with their own smtp dot com email address, and the general store is on Shopify. Had a hand full of sales but nothing really. There's great potential here for the right person, someone younger than I am, and more dynamic who knows how to turn on traffic and market. I'm semi-retired and looking to put my feet-up full-time now.

DM if seriously interested.
Hi did you sell you store?