“Please activate Alidropship plugin” warning on woocommerce site

baonhg

Hi,

After finishing purchase Woo Alidropship, the plugin is active now, but my site still got this warning "Please activate Alidropship plugin", but I only install Ali Woo, should I install Ali Plugin? My domain is https://loveflamingosomuch.com/

Thank for helping me!

Mar

but I only install Ali Woo, should I install Ali Plugin
Please use the right terms so you can be understood. Do you mean you install and activate alidropship woo plugin? What is this Ali Plugin?

the_lyall

Hi,

After finishing purchase Woo Alidropship, the plugin is active now, but my site still got this warning "Please activate Alidropship plugin", but I only install Ali Woo, should I install Ali Plugin? My domain is https://loveflamingosomuch.com/

Thank for helping me!

Did you go into the AliDropship settings in admin and enter your license key to activate the plugin?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607-121919~2.png
    Screenshot_20200607-121919~2.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Mar

namal

Hi,

Thank for helping me!

Only one plugin will work at a time. If you want to activate alidropship plugin then activate only this plugin and if you want alidropship woo plugin then activate it and deactivate the alidropship plugin
If you still having a problem then inbox me.

baonhg

Did you go into the AliDropship settings in admin and enter your license key to activate the plugin?
1591521907002.png
I already active Alidropship Woo Plugin, but my site have a warining relative to "Alidropship", sorry for my bad english, should I remove Alidropship Woo plugin and reinstall it?
1591522110648.png

baonhg

Please use the right terms so you can be understood. Do you mean you install and activate alidropship woo plugin? What is this Ali Plugin?
Thank for response, In this case, I mean "Alidropship Woo Plugin" and "Alidropship Plugin", I already add license for "Alidropship Woo Plugin", but I got that warning message

Mar

Thank for response, In this case, I mean "Alidropship Woo Plugin" and "Alidropship Plugin", I already add license for "Alidropship Woo Plugin", but I got that warning message
Do you mean you install both versions of the plugin? I haven't tried it and honestly I don't know what will happen. I don't even think of installing both since I know it is not possible. I understand you don't know much. You need to have some research, see the Knowledge Base link on top of this page, other wise you will be asking about everything.

Mar

I already active Alidropship Woo Plugin, but my site have a warining relative to "Alidropship", sorry for my bad english, should I remove Alidropship Woo plugin and reinstall it?
Activating the plugin in plugin folder and activating the plugin with the license are two different things. You make it clear what you have done.

baonhg

Activating the plugin in plugin folder and activating the plugin with the license are two different things. You make it clear what you have done.
I did both, I will say it clearly, I install Alidropship Woo Plugin via link download (Alidropship send me purchase mail), I use the code in mail, verify Alidropship Woo Plugin. Admin site work corectly (you can see two pictures above, I also import a few product (from aliexpress), the plugin works well, but when I go to shop pages (https://loveflamingosomuch.com), I got the message that I mentioned in this topic, So anything I can do now?

Mar

I did both, I will say it clearly, I install Alidropship Woo Plugin via link download (Alidropship send me purchase mail), I use the code in mail, verify Alidropship Woo Plugin. Admin site work corectly (you can see two pictures above, I also import a few product (from aliexpress), the plugin works well, but when I go to shop pages (https://loveflamingosomuch.com), I got the message that I mentioned in this topic, So anything I can do now?
When you activated the plugin with its license, did you see this? If so, are you using the plugin that was activated by the license? I am puzzled by this because you are talking about the original and the woo version. Also check if the URLs are the same in the setting below.

1591534458101.png
1591535065611.png

the_lyall

So if I understand correctly you are only seeing the error message on the front end of the website, not anywhere in admin? Are you using any caching plugins? I was unable to view any products on your website in order to see the message myself, can you show a screenshot of what you're seeing?

bimco

Please after i reset my website i can no longer use alidropship plugin. How do i resolve "LICENSE NOT FOUND" error?

Attachments

• ali error.jpg
    ali error.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 3