Image editor is not opening to edit imported images

Buddhike

HI,

When I try to edit the images, and click on the image editing icon, it shows as opening by showing the moving air plane symbol but it does off in a few seconds and never opens. Pls help me on this.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
HI,

When I try to edit the images, and click on the image editing icon, it shows as opening by showing the moving air plane symbol but it does off in a few seconds and never opens. Pls help me on this.
Hello! We are working on this problem. This issue will be fixed in the beginning of the next week

Stiipper

It seems like you're encountering an issue with your image editor not opening properly. That can be frustrating! One thing you could try is checking if there are any updates available for the image editing software. Sometimes, installing the latest version can fix bugs and improve performance.
Additionally, have you tried opening the image editor with different images to see if the problem persists? It could be related to specific file formats or file sizes.
And hey, if you're looking to optimize your images for faster loading times or better performance, you could give compress jpeg a try. It's a handy tool that can help reduce file sizes without compromising image quality.

Last edited: