Vanishing Store

Shubee

Hi everyone...
Last Thursday, December 5th 2019, I woke up to a missing store!
Yes that's right it was gone.
The only thing visible was "Please activate Alidropship plugin"
Check out my screenprint bellow.
Additionally, little did I know at the time, "Please activate Alidropship plugin" was also visible to the entire world too.
I found this out via friends asking me about "Alidropship plugin"
I had no access, and was not able to do anything about it but contact the Alidropship people, via email.
Imagine, potential customers seeing this! Well they did...
This lasted until the next day!

Anyway...

As usual, the Alidropship team was responsive and helpful.
The problem was solved around 24 hours later.
It felt like a month...

My three main Questions (that were not clearly answered) are:
1) What in the universe caused this to happen?
2) Why was the "Please activate Alidropship plugin" broadcasted to the world?
And...
3) What can I do to solve this, if it happens again.

Lastly I want to thank the Dropship Community for their acceptance into this forum, and the Alidropship crew for finally solving that situation!

1575990221736.png

With Appreciation,

eddieS

Shubee

Wow that's a first, sorry to hear about this!
Thank you for your comment. I'm concerned going forward that it may happen again. No one from ADS has given me an explanation as to why. Some have not even responded to my emails. So, I've turned to this community.

Patrice_1988

Hey! Thanks for sharing I have the same issue like yours 2 weeks ago, until they haven't fixed it yet. I toght the problem was on wordpress database and the theme. I've deleted the whole site and strated from scratch, nothing has change. That's what make me mad and I'ce complained and writing so much emails until now the alidropship team still working on it.

Shubee

Hey there...Sorry I didn't get back to you last year...:-D
Happy new Year!
So, what happened with your situation?

Patrice_1988

I had the same issue like you had. People was unable to connect to my store. Everytime they launch the website it send a message "Activate the Alidropship pugin". Loll