Instagram Poster don't show up

Obat

Hi there,

I have a problem with my Social Rabbit plugin only with Instagram Poster. I set post every 24 hour, and it is posting every 24 hour without error on the Rabbit side. But the problem is, it is not show up on Instagram side. The other features working normal, only Poster that won't show up. Do my Instagram account has been blocked? If it has been blocked why only Poster? Does anybody had the same experience?

Chira Vlad

My social rabbit plugin is posting every 12 hours,but is posting the image without any text....i have sent 3 emails to support and there are more than 2 weeks already and i got no answer...i am starting to regret the payment,because they are not offering any support...

My social rabbit plugin is posting every 12 hours,but is posting the image without any text....i have sent 3 emails to support and there are more than 2 weeks already and i got no answer...i am starting to regret the payment,because they are not offering any support...

Hi,
I would like to inform you that all the staff is on leave for new year and Christmas so please be patience they will surely reply to you as we are also getting late response. So don't worry they always support.