Blog post thru wordpress app or IFTTT

Moha

How do I link my website to wordpress app so that I can post to blog with ease?

Is there a way I can link my site to IFTTT so that I can cross post? When I tried it says RPC is disabled.

kevgl

XML-RPC is enabled by default since WordPress 3.5 so either a plugin or a setting is causing to disable it.
What plugin do you use for security and caching? Search for the XML-RPC setting and enable it.

Why is this disabled by your security (or cache) plugin? To prevent attacks on the xml-rpc.php file.
By enabling XML-RPC you can edit and post content but you are also more vulnerable to Brute Force attacks.

Moha

XML-RPC is enabled by default since WordPress 3.5 so either a plugin or a setting is causing to disable it.
What plugin do you use for security and caching? Search for the XML-RPC setting and enable it.

Why is this disabled by your security (or cache) plugin? To prevent attacks on the xml-rpc.php file.
By enabling XML-RPC you can edit and post content but you are also more vulnerable to Brute Force attacks.

Thanks.

While my WPCerber is disabling it, I have XML-RPC settings plugin that allows enabling it for specific IP. I could not find the correct IP for IFTTT.

Any thoughts?

kevgl

Maybe the plugin is not working correct, it happens a lot to older (not updated) plugins. Appearantly WP Cerber disabling is overwriting the plugin "enabling" it. Therefore it still is disabled. Allow / Enable via WP Cerber and try again.