Currency switcher for WOO

Moshakha

Hi @Mar ,

I am struggling to sort out the Currency Converter and since the above SSL icon is also very interesting, can you please send PM me the guide for both the SSL and the Currency Converter (with the arrow to the right) please? I am also using Flatsome theme.....Greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Kind regards.

Mar

Hi @Mar ,

I am struggling to sort out the Currency Converter and since the above SSL icon is also very interesting, can you please send PM me the guide for both the SSL and the Currency Converter (with the arrow to the right) please? I am also using Flatsome theme.....Greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Kind regards.
Sent you in PM.

Mar

I have Flatsome theme, I already messaged you.
I saw some posts asking for the codes but I don't know to whom they are asking. You address your message to a specific user and the user will be alerted by email. If the message is for the public, the user you are asking for may not know it.

thinnka

I saw some posts asking for the codes but I don't know to whom they are asking. You address your message to a specific user and the user will be alerted by email. If the message is for the public, the user you are asking for may not know it.
I contacted you via "Start conversation" button on your profile. I am assuming this is how I address the message to a specific user....?
I messaged you again, hope it finds you well.
Thank you:)

Mar

I contacted you via "Start conversation" button on your profile. I am assuming this is how I address the message to a specific user....?
I messaged you again, hope it finds you well.
Thank you:)
Have sent you in PM.

sukidayo

Good day to you Mar, I'm also using flatsome theme. Could you kindly share the currency switcher? Really Appreciate of it~!