Single Product Promo Page (DaVinci child theme)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

lolz its means after using the child theme and following the instruction. Visiting the the page with "/sale" at the end gives me a Page not found error :D
Please send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be the issue.

waterfox

Hello!

Single product promo page is ready for beta testing! The DaVinci child theme is designed to deliver an outstanding customer experience and drive sales by highlighting a specific item. With the help of this promo page option, you can create landing pages for your goods. Promo page will be available for Michelangelo and Rembrandt in the short-term future as well.

Here's is the demo.

To learn more, please refer to this guide.

Please feel free to ask questions, I’ll be happy to answer them!

Please advise if the beta testing is done so I can add it on my site.
Is the team working on adding an UPSELL funnel?

Direct Webstore

Please advise if the beta testing is done

When Beta testing is done for all plugins/addons ... they always make a post about it. So no ... it's still in Beta. But adding it to your site will do no harm. Just "try it". If it does not work for you, your site will not explode ..lol :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please advise if the beta testing is done so I can add it on my site.
Is the team working on adding an UPSELL funnel?
Yes, Promo page is still in beta, we'll let you know once testing is done.
Yes, we're working on Upsell at the moment.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please make sure you've got hte latest version of the child theme installed.

Attachments

• davinci-child.zip
    324 KB · Views: 22

Direct Webstore

She's going to try to integrate a "part" of the Single Product theme into a pre-existing child theme on one of my sites. I haven't had any news on it yet. Let's see how see goes. :)
That's good. We should be able to do ourselves after that.

They didn't attempt to integrate it into my old child theme ... for various reasons ... but I worked it out myself.

I simply "merged" my child theme with the Promo Page child theme. I copied all my edited files/images from my old child theme into the new child theme folder ... overwrote the styles.css, left the functions.php alone and copied edits in the old header.php into the new header.php. I installed it and all works perfectly! It looks exactly like my old child theme ... but with the Promo Page added.

Took about 5 minutes to do. :)

NOTE: Remember to add /?promo=show to the end of the products normal URL (NOT /sale)

Mar

They didn't attempt to integrate it into my old child theme ... for various reasons ... but I worked it out myself.

I simply "merged" my child theme with the Promo Page child theme. I copied all my edited files/images from my old child theme into the new child theme folder ... overwrote the styles.css, left the functions.php alone and copied edits in the old header.php into the new header.php. I installed it and all works perfectly! It looks exactly like my old child theme ... but with the Promo Page added.

Took about 5 minutes to do. :)

NOTE: Remember to add /?promo=show to the end of the products normal URL (NOT /sale)
Thanks for the information. Before I try, first thing first. When the Promo Page child theme is installed, the existing child theme will stay in the theme folder?

Direct Webstore

Thanks for the information. Before I try, first thing first. When the Promo Page child theme is installed, the existing child theme will stay in the theme folder?
No. Backup the old child theme, switch to Davinci mother theme, delete your child theme, upload the new child theme with your edited files added to it. Dont over write the functions.php or header.php in the new theme. If you had edits in your old header.php ... you need to do them again in the new header.php. You can overwrite the styles.css in the new theme with your own from your old theme.