B4A

zefron

So,

After a long battle I have finally started my store and setup my payment gateway. Mine is a general Fashion store. All comments, rude remarks and constructive criticism is accepted. Let me know how i can improve my store.

welcome to beautyforashes18.com

I will be starting advertisement on FB (carousel ads) Google Ad sence & Google Shopping.

The Journey has begun!

Tanny

So,

After a long battle I have finally started my store and setup my payment gateway. Mine is a general Fashion store. All comments, rude remarks and constructive criticism is accepted. Let me know how i can improve my store.

I will be starting advertisement on FB (carousel ads) Google Ad sence & Google Shopping.

The Journey has begun!
which theame is this?

Mar

So,

The Journey has begun!
Very good store, I like the design and its loading speed. Please tell me the theme and how do you achieve the loading speed.

zefron

Very good store, I like the design and its loading speed. Please tell me the theme and how do you achieve the loading speed.

Thanks for you Feedback, This is a michelangelo Theme, as for the speed i used multiple factors such as: I have a Plugin called Smush which reduces the size of all the images in my store without compromising on the image quality, Also I use CDN and Another special Plugin by my host ing provider which kind of acts like a Super Cache.

Mar

Thanks for you Feedback, This is a michelangelo Theme, as for the speed i used multiple factors such as: I have a Plugin called Smush which reduces the size of all the images in my store without compromising on the image quality, Also I use CDN and Another special Plugin by my host ing provider which kind of acts like a Super Cache.
The hosting provider is one factor of speed, what is yours?

Mar

Hosting: siteground.com
Thanks. We have the same hosting provider until a few days ago, in fact I still have a six month active account with them. SiteGround is good especially their support but I have to move my site to another due to many limitations they have.

zefron

Thanks. We have the same hosting provider until a few days ago, in fact I still have a six month active account with them. SiteGround is good especially their support but I have to move my site to another due to many limitations they have.

What kind of limitations do you have with Siteground? and what do you use now?

Mar

What kind of limitations do you have with Siteground? and what do you use now?
SiteGround Growbig Plan has a 750mb data base size limit and 250mb data base table size limit. One of my data base table has already 247mb. This limitation bothered me every now and then, not to mention other limits like monthly CPU usage, etc. I always receive warnings in e-mail. If you ignore, they put your site in limited status, meaning some functions are not working. Despite this limitations, Siteground is very expensive. They offer discounts the first time you buy a plan, but watch out for the cost of renewal.

I moved my site to A2Hosting. Their support is similar to Siteground with much more tools in cPanel. It is much cheaper yet with no data base size limit and other resource limitations.

zefron

SiteGround Growbig Plan has a 750mb data base size limit and 250mb data base table size limit. One of my data base table has already 247mb. This limitation bothered me every now and then, not to mention other limits like monthly CPU usage, etc. I always receive warnings in e-mail. If you ignore, they put your site in limited status, meaning some functions are not working. Despite this limitations, Siteground is very expensive. They offer discounts the first time you buy a plan, but watch out for the cost of renewal.

I moved my site to A2Hosting. Their support is similar to Siteground with much more tools in cPanel. It is much cheaper yet with no data base size limit and other resource limitations.

Thanks for siteground feedback, it was an eye opener. I really like their customer service but i still havent faced any CPU usage issues yet, So far so good.

Mar

Thanks for siteground feedback, it was an eye opener. I really like their customer service but i still havent faced any CPU usage issues yet, So far so good.
No wonder, your site is new. In time when it grow with many visitors, or if you have many activities in your website, like editing, etc. everything will count and your usage will grow.

Shegx01

So,

The Journey has begun!
You did a great job with the store but you may need add more contents to the home page and also contain the width of your slider.

zefron

You did a great job with the store but you may need add more contents to the home page and also contain the width of your slider.
Thanks for the feedback, actually I have changed my niche so still in the process of adding my products.

finderskeepers

I like that you have used "Rembrandt" theme. I initially started with this theme and later moved to Davinci however now that I see your complete site, I will revert back to that theme for my store which is also in the clothing niche.

Few things I liked about your store:

1. Inclusion of 100% Guarantee, Money Back and Customer Care. These are not among generated pages that comes with the theme and may be they have been included from elsewhere but adds value to customer's trust so good job done.

2. The niche is about "WIGS" and all the categories have those keyword which is great for SEO.

Few suggestion to improve:

1. The logo first letter is in black so it looks perfect for the top left placement however down below it is invisible. If you can edit the logo yourself and add white font as the footer background is black then it should be visible and complete your brand display.
logo.png

2. The categories in the footer have a combination of upper and lower case for the first letter of the word. It comes as default but you can always make those changes manually.
text.png

3. The Alidropship plugin comes with an image editor and if you have decided to save the product to your server, then you can make the edits to product branding on the images. Most of your products show company labels on product images. Consider removing them if you have the time.
product-branding.png

4. The subscription box on your site does not work as it is not embedded with a subscription form and still has the default aweber form settings. You can opt for free mailchimp account and change the settings in your subscription box to make it work. There is no rush though and you can change them at your convenience however a working form submission is expected.
aweber.png

P.S. I am too in the process to launch my own clothing store but won't be selling in India despite Paypal accepting domestic transactions as per recent update.

zefron

I like that you have used "Rembrandt" theme. I initially started with this theme and later moved to Davinci however now that I see your complete site, I will revert back to that theme for my store which is also in the clothing niche.

Few things I liked about your store:

1. Inclusion of 100% Guarantee, Money Back and Customer Care. These are not among generated pages that comes with the theme and may be they have been included from elsewhere but adds value to customer's trust so good job done.

2. The niche is about "WIGS" and all the categories have those keyword which is great for SEO.

Few suggestion to improve:

1. The logo first letter is in black so it looks perfect for the top left placement however down below it is invisible. If you can edit the logo yourself and add white font as the footer background is black then it should be visible and complete your brand display.
View attachment 3792

2. The categories in the footer have a combination of upper and lower case for the first letter of the word. It comes as default but you can always make those changes manually.
View attachment 3793

3. The Alidropship plugin comes with an image editor and if you have decided to save the product to your server, then you can make the edits to product branding on the images. Most of your products show company labels on product images. Consider removing them if you have the time.
View attachment 3794

4. The subscription box on your site does not work as it is not embedded with a subscription form and still has the default aweber form settings. You can opt for free mailchimp account and change the settings in your subscription box to make it work. There is no rush though and you can change them at your convenience however a working form submission is expected.
View attachment 3795

P.S. I am too in the process to launch my own clothing store but won't be selling in India despite Paypal accepting domestic transactions as per recent update.
Finderskepeers,

Thanks Man, this was the most through feedback i have got so far, Thanks for the detailed review. Yes, I am working on the subscription box once i get all the products added, i don't want to change the brand name cause i want my store to be a multi branded store, trust me it saves a lot of time editing all the brand images (simply drives you crazy), Let me know once you store is done i would like to return you the favour.

P.S: I started out with a clothing (General fashion store) but trust me unless it's niche focused don't even try it unless you have a lot of time and a big budget for marketing, talking about marketing go for "Google Shopping" it is specially made for eCommerce stores. About Paypal the funds will reflect in your bank account only after a week, so keep some cash in hand to complete your orders.
Dropshipping is tough but you just have to find the right way to market your products, There is no one solution for all problems, it's a process of trial and error, you never loose you just keep learning. Just don't give up and get used to seeing ht e"Zero's" in the first few weeks. Let me know if you have any questions. love to help :)

finderskeepers

Finderskepeers,

Thanks Man, this was the most through feedback i have got so far, Thanks for the detailed review. Yes, I am working on the subscription box once i get all the products added, i don't want to change the brand name cause i want my store to be a multi branded store, trust me it saves a lot of time editing all the brand images (simply drives you crazy), Let me know once you store is done i would like to return you the favour.

P.S: I started out with a clothing (General fashion store) but trust me unless it's niche focused don't even try it unless you have a lot of time and a big budget for marketing, talking about marketing go for "Google Shopping" it is specially made for eCommerce stores. About Paypal the funds will reflect in your bank account only after a week, so keep some cash in hand to complete your orders.
Dropshipping is tough but you just have to find the right way to market your products, There is no one solution for all problems, it's a process of trial and error, you never loose you just keep learning. Just don't give up and get used to seeing ht e"Zero's" in the first few weeks. Let me know if you have any questions. love to help :)

Is this your very first dropshipping store? I am planning to integrate Paypal business account but I do not have a GST number and not sure if I need it before I hit a certain annual turnover. Some site say get a GST if you are averaging between 1lakh to 5lakhs. I am just starting so not sure where do I fit in all this. Second, I was not aware that Paypal transfer the funds after a week i.e. T+7. Where did you get this info from?