New Profile Posts

1. Nadine
    Nadine Yaros
    Hi goodevening, I want to purchase custom store using paypal but it says "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now
    Return to merchant and try a different payment method". Can you please help me.
  2. zahir
    zahir Elena
    hi please help me
  3. Moha
    Moha
    Experiment Stage !!!
  4. AnhND
    AnhND Yaros
    "The speed depends on the distance between your server and servers of AliExpress."
    ==> Hi, I try both Server location in US NewYork and Singapore but nothing better.
    Beside i use woo alidropship version.
    I track the location of server Aliexpress and pretty sure it is in US. So Aliexpress Server and my in the same country? How could that be so long
  5. AnhND
    AnhND Yaros
    Hi,
    I just move my website from Vietnam VPS to location in US NewYork VPS to get the best speed.

My laptop internet : 12 Mbp/s
    My VPS Location : VPS - DigitalOcean (1GM Ram, 1 Corechip and 20GB SSD) - Location US NewYork

But unfortunately the speed even worse. The bulk direct import not working and all ways import products can't import more than 6 products each times.
    1. Yaros
      Yaros
      The speed depends on the distance between your server and servers of AliExpress.
      Nov 14, 2017 at 4:10 AM
  6. Vimal Gopal
    Vimal Gopal
    On my way to Building an Amazing Store
    1. Joel likes this.
  7. s.a. faroque
    s.a. faroque Lucas4ever
    hi
    what type of job will do for your personal assistant? I am a graphic designer, web designer and WP developer. This is my portfolio http://webnewsdesign.com/. If you feel I am perfect for you... just knock me. thanks
  8. Bed Bee
    Bed Bee Yaros
    I purchased AliDropship Hosting and registered a domain with cheap name.
    I also purchasedAliDropship Plugin package.
    I have change my DNS at Namecheap. I m loss after this. Can help me next?

What can I do after this..
    1. Yaros
      Yaros
      send your domain to support@alidropship.com and you will get your hosting cPanel access.
      Nov 13, 2017 at 4:25 AM
    2. Bed Bee
      Bed Bee
      Thank you will do it now
      Nov 13, 2017 at 4:39 AM
  9. Abu Saeed Mohammad Sayem
  10. Accra Free Market
    Accra Free Market Victoria Kudryashova
    Hello I have purchased Alidropship with hosting, is it compulsory to point my domain to the DNS I received after placing the order before my hosting is activated because?, or there is an option to choose from, because my website is currently pointing to my shopify store which I want to hold on to until I finish building my alidropship website, how do I PM you so I send you detail of my website
  11. Dreamhigh
    Dreamhigh Arec Long
    Any business in India?
    1. Arec Long
      Arec Long
      We can ship to India, what products do you want?
      Nov 12, 2017 at 11:11 AM
    2. Dreamhigh
      Dreamhigh
      I am looking for bags and bottles. Any options?
      Nov 12, 2017 at 12:54 PM
      Arec Long likes this.
    3. Arec Long
      Arec Long
      what kinds of bags and bottles you want? can you show me picture or your design? pm me.
      Nov 12, 2017 at 11:54 PM
  12. Abdelkarim
    Abdelkarim Yaros
    Hello is the Countdown now finish?
  13. Marisol
    Marisol
    Hi. I would like to know why im not getting any sales since im open.Maybe something is missing. I also have the social rabbit.
  14. Sauarabh
    Sauarabh kingpin
    Hi,

First of all thanks for your reply on my post.

yes please tell me the process of plugins for discounts also tell me which all plugins do you suggest.

but again i am not using woo version of plugin so can you tell me is it possible to use yith plugins with original alidropship ???

looking forward for your reply.

thank you
  15. Justin76
    Justin76 Victoria Kudryashova
    Hi there, will alidropship work with thrive themes or do I have to use alidropship themes ?
  16. Just4ed
    Just4ed Yaros
    Yaros. I received messages from you about dropshippers success stories like Shopify. I delided to work with Alidropship and want to buy Ultimate package and Gold hosting. Alena, has promised to send me a coupon code discount. I'm ready to start, unfortunately, Alena didn't give feedback with the coupon code discount. can you see with Alena? I'm in Canada. Thank!
  17. Just4ed
    Just4ed
    A lot of success in your business to everyone on this forum!
  18. Arec Long
    Arec Long kingpin
    Hi kingpin, have you received the email?
  19. dewdeals
    dewdeals Victoria Kudryashova
    Hello Victoria, Am new here, just purchased my plugin while i will need your help.. Am a Nigerian that want to operate a dropship, my problem is nigerians dont receive payment via paypal.. i dont know if there is alternate payment options.. i want your best advice as a newbies. thanks
  20. Kawsar Ahmed
    Kawsar Ahmed
    Wordpress help!!