Warning!!! DONT UPDATE to Woocommerce Version 3.4.1

cansme3

I have this problem (as of this am). Plug-in said to update (the new version shows 0.8.13). When I did, I could no longer get into word press (http error 500) . I am going to take what I see to my host which is a2hosting. So I guess first thing is to request the newest version. I just purchased a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

cansme3

Direct Webstore, I have tried everything (even a fresh version and using method you suggested. I can't update to the new version 0.8.13. Version 0.8.10 does fine. Even on view details it says Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress. Going to contact support through another route.

Thanks

Direct Webstore

Its not a problem with the Aliwoo plugin, otherwise everyone would be having the problem. Everything is fine with my 6 AliWoo setups. It may be another plugin conflicting.

cansme3

Maybe so. I have contacted support at ali and at a2hosting. I even deleted every single plugin using file manager beforehand. Then I installed a fresh copy using file manager and extracted than activate. Then could not access my wordpress dashboard. So just waiting at this point to see if anyone can figure out the conflict. I can't.

cansme3

Under webserver it says PHP version: 5.6.30. Under phpmyadmin it says Version information: 4.7.7. So I went under select php version and tried different ones (After 5.6 it jumps to 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2) and then tried reinstalling. Still a fail. So I contacted a2hosting to see if their hosting meet the other requirements

Open incoming connection Hosting 32bit (64bit recommended)
cURL libraries ver 7.58.0 recommended
File size upload limit: min. 10MB

Their response was that I should be all set other requirements.

Mar

Under webserver it says PHP version: 5.6.30. Under phpmyadmin it says Version information: 4.7.7. So I went under select php version and tried different ones (After 5.6 it jumps to 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2) and then tried reinstalling. Still a fail. So I contacted a2hosting to see if their hosting meet the other requirements

Open incoming connection Hosting 32bit (64bit recommended)
cURL libraries ver 7.58.0 recommended
File size upload limit: min. 10MB

Their response was that I should be all set other requirements.
My web host provider is A2Hosting, my plugin is for PHP7.1 and I have no problem at all.

cansme3

I love A2Hosting - their support is wonderful. Evgeniya, at alidropship is going to take a look.

Thanks

I believe that is going to be the issue - not having right version of plugin and php not updating correctly at a2.

cansme3

Went back and selected php 7.1. Then installed plugin. Clicked activate. Got message.

Fatal error: The file /home/website/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1

Ibraheem

Went back and selected php 7.1. Then installed plugin. Clicked activate. Got message.

Fatal error: The file /home/website/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1

I am experiencing a different error, has anyone got any suggestions as to the cause? fairly new to this so you will have to explain in layman's terms!
1528162279543.png

Sunster

Staff member

You have to download the correct version of the plugin now. It's a different one for PHP 7+

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

cansme3

Thanks to you all and Evgeniya at alidropship my problem has been solved. And I was able to do so on my own. Can't tell you what the final piece of the puzzle was because you all would laugh me off the forum.

Thanks all.