The variation not found [URGENT]

Jur

When i want to place the order automatically, i always get this error "The variation not found" . What causes this error, because the variation exist and is available (i can select those manually) an then proceed, but i assume that's not the way it should be with automatically place order....

the variation not found.jpg

Last edited:

Sunster

Staff member
Have you verified on Aliexpress itself that the variation is available? Have you changed the variation name?

Jur

1) its available, because when i manually select it, its ok.
2) No, it happens after fresh import without any editting.

The variation ID is in the system as you can see on the left.
But when processing there is no ID in the popup window.
When i select the ID manually, i can proceed

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
When i want to place the order automatically, i always get this error "The variation not found" . What causes this error, because the variation exist and is available (i can select those manually) an then proceed, but i assume that's not the way it should be with automatically place order....

View attachment 546
Hello, there is a possibility that aliexpress.com has changed the name of variation , that's why we make it possible to choose the one you need from the variation list .

Adam

It almost is always an issue with either you changing the variation name (which I do often), or the AliExpress seller changing theirs slightly. Personally it is an extra 5 seconds in the order process so I don't care, but that is the only scenarios I have found for this to happen.

Jur

The problem has been found by technical staff and it will be fixed in next update.
I understand its not a big issue, but what will happen if you get 500 orders a day, then it should work in bulk without opening and review every order right ?

Jur

How about an update on this. The original import works fine and the variation is found to can order automatically.
But if the original import is duplicate, just one one , without any edits , just duplicate and publish, there are no variations in the automatic order.
the variation not found.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
How about an update on this. The original import works fine and the variation is found to can order automatically.
But if the original import is duplicate, just one one , without any edits , just duplicate and publish, there are no variations in the automatic order.
View attachment 628
Hello, please note that your product should have variations like this:
upload_2017-4-13_12-18-15.png
as you don't have them - plugin can't find anything.
Please check your Attributes section, Color and Material should have tick on in this box:
upload_2017-4-13_12-20-58.png

Jur

P.S, there is only 1 product imported (and 1 time duplicate it) if your staff wants to have a look, you have my login in PM)