SOLVED: "Product is no longer available" after products update

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Please, be sure you use the latest version of Alidropship Woo plugin (1.6.70) and Chrome Extension (3.0.0.68)
PLEASE, be sure you are authorized to API here, this is important:

1.jpg
And also in the Chrome extension:
2.jpg

In this video, you can see how it works WITHOUT authorization to API and WITH authorization:

PLEASE, re-authorize to API every 2-3 days to refresh API token.

Also, if you see the “out of stock” or “product no longer available” issues after update, you'll need to reset your products and update them. Then update will work.

Last edited:

Jin Jie

Please, be sure you use the latest version of Alidropship Woo plugin (1.6.70) and Chrome Extension (3.0.0.68)

View attachment 16328
View attachment 16329

In this video, you can see how it works WITHOUT authorization to API and WITH authorization:

Using Alidropship plugin (not Woo) you'll need to reset your products and update them. Then update will work.
The Login Button cannot be clicked, it just spins forever. See attachment.

Attachments

• AE-login.JPG
    AE-login.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 13

Jin Jie

That's NOT solved at all, so explain this with 1.6.65. See attachment:

Attachments

• updates with 1.6.65.JPG
    updates with 1.6.65.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 7

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@Jin Jie Do you use any security add-ons? All In One WP Security or something like that? Disable those add-ons and authorize to API. After you are authorized enable those add-ons again.

That's NOT solved at all
So, did you authorized to API? Try to do it like it works. There are a lot of changes from 1.6.65 to 1.6.70

Jin Jie

@Jin Jie Do you use any security add-ons? All In One WP Security or something like that? Disable those add-ons and authorize to API. After you are authorized enable those add-ons again.

So, did you authorized to API? Try to do it like it works. There are a lot of changes from 1.6.65 to 1.6.70
1. Yes I tried after disabling all other plugins.
2. I can't understand your English:
(a) So, did you authorized to API?
(b) Try to do it like it works?

As I explained before in my previous post above. "The Login Button cannot be clicked, it just spins forever. See attachment."

Jin Jie

I finally got it working:
I deleted the plugin and used "advanced database cleaner" to remove every trace of the plugin from tables, options, and cron jobs.
Re installed the latest ADSWoo plugin, and I was able to login to my aliexpress account using the button.
Everything was fine but I lost Supplier Information on every product. Luckily I had not so many products on this particular site, and also I had a copy of the site on my local host environment so I could copy and paste the supplier information.
From what I can tell, after so many years of updates, some garbage was getting left behind, so clearing the database was the answer.
I ran product updates, and everything was quick and no errors.

Ichhya

It is not working properly yet.
The extension version is more advanced (3.0.0.72 )than said in this guide.
The rest process is followed as per this guide.
But the result was mixed. 4-to 5 products were updated while I "Reset" the Backend- supplier page, and 4-5 again seem "Out of Stock" notice, while there is full stock in Aliexpress.

Again I tried to update all stock from the "Ali Dropship"- "Update" section, but it started to make all inventory at "Zero" stock.

So I think, Your Developer needs to give more attention to fixing these problems.
my site Cool Gadgets

Jin Jie

It is not working properly yet.
The extension version is more advanced (3.0.0.72 )than said in this guide.
The rest process is followed as per this guide.
But the result was mixed. 4-to 5 products were updated while I "Reset" the Backend- supplier page, and 4-5 again seem "Out of Stock" notice, while there is full stock in Aliexpress.

Again I tried to update all stock from the "Ali Dropship"- "Update" section, but it started to make all inventory at "Zero" stock.

So I think, Your Developer needs to give more attention to fixing these problems.
my site Cool Gadgets
According to WordPress/Tools/Sitehealth: "You should use a persistent object cache" and it will direct you to a plugin (Docket Cache)
Check to see that you have not installed and enabled it because it is not compatible with ADSW plugin.

Ichhya

I am using "Object Chache", but not as a Plugin but from a server. I am not using the Woo Plugin of Ali Dropship.

Jin Jie

I am using "Object Chache", but not as a Plugin but from a server. I am not using the Woo Plugin of Ali Dropship.
OK, then why are you posting in this AliDropship Plugin for WooCommerce forum?
Try the other one for your plugin: AliDropship plugin.

Re-authorize worked for me.

However I don't know I can run a business based on "PLEASE, re-authorize to API every 2-3 days to refresh API token.".
My site has had no products for the last 3 days.

spoo

The API imports wrong prices.
The prices are too low.
Maybe it is missing the VAT (Germany).

So this "Solution" is useles unfortunately. Nothing is solved!!!

The version without API imported correct prices, bus is not working any more.

Useless, also. /-:

Last edited:

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
The API imports wrong prices.
The prices are too low.
Maybe it is missing the VAT (Germany).

So this "Solution" is useles unfortunately. Nothing is solved!!!

The version without API imported correct prices, bus is not working any more.

Useless, also. /-:
Hello! This solution is for "Product is no longer available" and it works after API authorization. If you still have problems with API authorization, product update and so on, please, feel free to send me your website login credentials so we can check the issue and help you.

If you see wrong price after you imported a product, please, be sure you have no "Welcome deal" discount on Aliexpress single product page. If you see "Welcome deal" for a product - the only way to solve the issue is to spend some money on your Aliexpress account to get rid of this discount. Aliexpress API developers didn't add this discount in the API on purpose because this is the one-time discount.

spoo

Thank you, but there are no welcome deals on the single product page.

Other users here were already reporting, too, that the API imports wrong prices, which are to cheap....

I do not have any problems with authorization and so on. It is working, but imports wrong prices. So - not solved.

I am in Germany and use Euro.
Prices at Ali are with added VAT for me.

miya

Since upgrading to the latest version of your plugin, I've encountered a new issue where many products are being incorrectly marked as "out of stock," despite confirming their availability on AliExpress.

Attempts to update the stock status have been unsuccessful; clicking the update button leads all products to an incorrect "out of stock" status. This was not an issue before the update.

Please don't ask me to update to the latest version of your plugin, because this was an issue after the update.

What is the solution to fix the issue?

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Since upgrading to the latest version of your plugin, I've encountered a new issue where many products are being incorrectly marked as "out of stock," despite confirming their availability on AliExpress.

Attempts to update the stock status have been unsuccessful; clicking the update button leads all products to an incorrect "out of stock" status. This was not an issue before the update.

Please don't ask me to update to the latest version of your plugin, because this was an issue after the update.

What is the solution to fix the issue?
Hello! Please, authorize/reauthorize in the API (Alidropship/Alidropship Woo -> ALiexpress Login in your wordpress admin area) reset your products and update them again. Such issue appears with the products you updated (or imported) in previous versions of the plugin. In the new version, you must reset products to match an API product code and a plugin's product code.

miya

Are you saying that the issue with the products I imported using previous versions of the plugin cannot be fixed by updating the settings (definition -> updates)? Do I need to manually reset each product to match the API product code?

cowmmerce

View attachment 16328
View attachment 16329

Also, if you see the “out of stock” or “product no longer available” issues after update, you'll need to reset your products and update them. Then update will work.
Hi,

I Follow the indicated steps, when the update is finished (it took 2 and a half days to update 7200 products) there are some products where the variations are inactive. Some products can have up to 50 variations and it takes a lot of time to do it manually. Is there any way to do it en masse? That is a problem with the update since before updating the products were displayed correctly on the site.

Thanks for your help!

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I Follow the indicated steps, when the update is finished (it took 2 and a half days to update 7200 products) there are some products where the variations are inactive. Some products can have up to 50 variations and it takes a lot of time to do it manually. Is there any way to do it en masse? That is a problem with the update since before updating the products were displayed correctly on the site.

Thanks for your help!
Hello! Just go to your products list page and select all of them. Then select "reset" and click "apply" to reset your products in bulk. Of course you need to be authorized in the API before reset.