Products screenshots to share on social media

EdnaW

I need to capture screenshots of my products for marketing purposes, particularly for social media posts (and possibly promotional emails). I want the price and the rating to be visible on the screenshot. But pop-ups often spoil my shots. Also, the quality of the images is not so good, I'm not happy with it.

Is there any way to block these pop-ups from my screenshots? And have the JPEG format in a decent quality? I've been trying to find a solution, but haven't had much luck so far. I saw there are APIs for this, but I haven't heard of any of them before. I started looking into this, it would help if I could narrow it down. Does anyone have a recommendation?

leafsweetrolls

I understand the frustration with pop-ups ruining product screenshots. I've been using this screenshot api that effectively blocks pop-ups and allows for customization. With this tool, I add a frame to my screenshots for a polished look and can easily customize which elements to keep or remove. Plus, it offers a JPEG format with decent quality, perfect for social media and emails. I can't speak for other tools of this type; I only used this one. Didn't have to test a bunch, I asked my cousin, and he told me about it. Might be worth checking out to see if it fits your needs. I suggest you read more about this, as there are many useful features and cool ways to customize. If you pay a lot of attention to details, you'll love this tool.

EdnaW

If anyone pays attention to details - that's me! And also, if I have a chance to customize something, I'm in. Will take some time this weekend to look into your recommendation, I want to be fully focused since you mentioned it would be good to do some reading. Thank you. Love the frames idea, btw!