Product Import not Working

Opened aliexpress via Wordpress dashboard. Chose to use direct import. After choosing a product, I clicked on edit at the top bar, there is no response. Clicking it does not trigger an edit popup. So I tried clicking import instead. After clicking it, it seems to be importing some material, there is a loading screen with airplane icons flashing at the middle. Once completed, the product is not imported. Does anybody have issues with product importing at the moment?

Christina

Administrator
Opened aliexpress via Wordpress dashboard. Chose to use direct import. After choosing a product, I clicked on edit at the top bar, there is no response. Clicking it does not trigger an edit popup. So I tried clicking import instead. After clicking it, it seems to be importing some material, there is a loading screen with airplane icons flashing at the middle. Once completed, the product is not imported. Does anybody have issues with product importing at the moment?

Make sure that you are logged in AliExpress, AliDropship Google Chrome Extensions and your website is opened. Try to deactivate the Extension and activate it again. If the problem remains, please PM me your domain name and access to WP admin area to check the issue.