Proceed to Checkout is not translated to spanish

Rasge10

Hello:

I have the problem that the button of Proceed to Checkout is not translated in spanish. Is a huge problem for me because if the client dont know english he cant complete the checkout and pay me!

I think I have to find where is that sentence in the theme but I cant find which file is it to proceed to manually translate.

Any help??

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello:

I have the problem that the button of Proceed to Checkout is not translated in spanish. Is a huge problem for me because if the client dont know english he cant complete the checkout and pay me!

I think I have to find where is that sentence in the theme but I cant find which file is it to proceed to manually translate.

Any help??
Hello, what theme do you use?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello:

Any help??
Have you used our platform for translation? https://translate.alidropship.com - this term is already translated there.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
And if I can login please tellme how to use the translation. I have to import that? Thanks
Hello, if you don't have an account there - we can create one for you. DaVinci theme is 80% translated to Spanish already. Now we are working on automatic upload of translation.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello @Victoria Kudryashova
I hope you're very well :)

How this is going?
and if i can use my main licence to install in the .com/es site or es.mydomain.com or is necesary another one?
Hello, thank you I'm fine , how are you? ))
If you want to have another site in different language (not English) you need to be registered in our platform, when you finish your translation it will be uploaded on a site. You have 1 license per 1 domain , if you want to have another site with different languane , even if it will be on a sub-domain you need to have another license key.