Problems with ordering books on "identity"

TroyChavez

Has anyone had problems ordering books? I've run into some difficulties and could use some experienced advice. Still need to get books about identity and mistaken identities though. Any recommendations would also be appreciated.

TroyChavez

I have found these days the book "Comedy of Errors" that is fit to what I am looking for, but I need more ones like this please.

andreasagar

Hello! I've never had a problem with book orders, and I do it pretty often. I like reading, and I need it for my studies, so I order from different sellers. I think the best for you is to contact the seller and describe your problem. The last time I ordered a book about research writing, I received it very late, but it was worth waiting for. I have some problems with writing, so I try to read a lot and practice, but I still use one site you can find over here to get help with it, because those research essay examples are very helpful when I;m stuck with writing. I can see how the structure should be or even find some ideas. And I think it also helps me to improve and become better and better at writing.

Last edited: